Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jutsu Registration

Go down 
+16
yondaime senju
Gaara of the Desert
GaruoTaksuki
Nautu Kazawa
raven nara
Crown Clown
Lightning Master Sasuke
Hyuuga Shinu
Kai
Ventus
Tama Alano
Lulu
Hakushin Tanden
Rein
Light
Faj
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning Master Sasuke
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Lightning Master Sasuke

Male
Number of posts : 521
Dating : NONE!!!
Additional Info : Owner of Demon Kusanagi/Once live in Konoha to learn Fireball Jutsus and Chidori
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Jutsu Registration - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:55 pm

tnx!!
Back to top Go down
Lightning Master Sasuke
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Lightning Master Sasuke

Male
Number of posts : 521
Dating : NONE!!!
Additional Info : Owner of Demon Kusanagi/Once live in Konoha to learn Fireball Jutsus and Chidori
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:01 am

Butterfly Guardian Art:
(genin)
Some flaming butterfly is flying around
you from your blade...butterlies lasts on
4 posts...
Back to top Go down
Rein
Admin/Kazekage/Wind Manipulation Leader/Pwnstar/Ninja Prodigy
Rein

Male
Number of posts : 230
Dating : Meh beautiful Mero
Additional Info : Wind manipulation Leader
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:14 am

O.o denied? flaming butterflies would burn to a crisp to how fragile a butterfly is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:58 am

Butterfly dance (thx 4 givin meh inspiration ken)
Element: wind or...i have no idea xD lawl
Description: Doesn't require handsigns. 1000 butterflies come from the sky and surround the enemy. Since the enemy sees the butterflies he/she can't move and must watch everything the lil creatures do. The butterflied do a weird dance leaving a strange perfume that paralyzes the enemy for 5 posts.
Note: since the enemy sees the 1st butterfly he can't move and must watch everything.
The user can't attack the enemy while the butterflies do their dance, only after, in the 5 para posts period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:35 am

(if i already have 3 registered jutsus this week then i'll start using it next week...if it's approved ofc)
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 486
Dating : ...
Additional Info : FUCK U
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:01 am

(i cant use the 3 i registered before so roxx said i can regi 3 for this week again)

Kinniku Buster
Type:Taijutsu
Requirements:Strong legs
Descripton:[When targets in the air]The user places an opponent's neck on his shoulder and grabs their thighs. He then jumps up and lands in a sitdown position, causing damage to the neck, spine, and groin. also if the user starts to turn his body they can move body parts on the target to make more parts break.U can get out in genin and chunnin level but jounin u gain immense strength.This will cause a crater to be formed.

Eskara Buster
Type:Taijutsu
Requirements:Strong legs
Descripton:[When targets in the air or in Kinniki Buster] The user places an opponent's neck on his shoulder and grabs their thighs. He then jumps up and lands in a sitdown position, causing damage to the neck, spine, and groin.But for this one Suigetsu's improvement of the Kinniku Buster in which he locks the opponent's head with his legs during the Kinniku Buster making more impact to the entire body.Once the legs are locked in the target cannot move.the crater that is formed will be much more bigger

Paralysis of The Air lvl.1
Type:Ninjutsu
Requirements:Kinniku Buster
Description:[No handsigns needed] The user will point his hands at the target.The user is really sending tiny paralysis beam at the opponent.Once the post is complete the target will be paralyzed giving the user the time to do the Kinniku Buster.Can only be used once a page
Back to top Go down
Light
God of the World / Head Admin

Male
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:48 am

(Last Bloodline Jutsu for the week)

Ability No. 6
--------
This Ability of the Geass allows the user to Change the area / environment.
To get for example: Advantage.
He can change the Area / Environment into anything the user wants.
Back to top Go down
Faj
Webmaster , Uchiha Clan Leader , Toad Sage and Legendary Uchiha , Hokage
Faj

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Dating : i ish single

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:56 am

approved hao
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenx.rpg-board.net
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:25 am

Name : Forced Execution
Requirements : Permanent Mangekyou
Description : A unique genjutsu only available to those with the permanent mangekyou (an upgraded version of the tsukoyomi), in this genjutsu the sharingan spins at immense speed and traps the opponent in a tsukoyomi like genjutsu, here the opponent is killed many times , each time a different way , (of course outside the genjutsu they do not die ) when the genjutsu is completed they would have suffered so much mental damage they will find they are unable to continue fighting , if they havent passed out already. (once only jutsu)

Name : Dragon Of The East
Requirements : Permanent Mangekyou
Description : Another unique jutsu to the permanent mangekyou , here the users sharingan spins and user brngs forth a dragon made from the amateratsu , this dragon heads straight towards the opponent and can either charge into them or shoot a large amount of the ameratsu at them
Back to top Go down
Light

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:31 am

Approved Faj.
Back to top Go down
Crown Clown
Anbu Black Ops
Crown Clown

Male
Number of posts : 304
Dating : Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:32 am

Nendo Clan Jutsus

Genin

Nendo no Jutsu - Clay Art
Art: Ninjutsu
Description: Using their ability to manipulate clay, the user will form the clay into the shape of some animal, usually a bird of sorts. With the use of a hand seal, the user will then make the animal come to life and expand to enormous size. They can then ride upon the animal and fly through the air.

Kibaku Nendo • C1 – Exploding Clay • C1
Range: Any
Description: The most basic exploding clay form, the C1 is a low level explosive used with homing type devices. The user will generally create some sort of small animal, like a bird or spider, which can fly through the air to seek out a target before detonation.
Limit: Nendo Users.

Chuunin

Nendo Bunshin no Jutsu - Clay Clone Technique
Description: Nendo Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique unique to Clay Manipulation users. The shinobi will imbue chakra into the clay in their hands, spewing it out into a sculpture of themselves that can be enlarged to human form. The clone can perform basic tasks as well as use Kekkai Genkai techniques. The body can be broken with sufficient force.
*Note: The maximum amount of clones that can be created is 2, each with their own action per turn. The clones can only use weapons, items, basic attacks, and Kekkai Genkai techniques. The user’s abilities may be reduced while the clones are in play by the judge’s discretion. Only takes one action to summon clones.

Kibaku Nendo • C2 Doragon - Exploding Clay • C2 Dragon
Description: The user will construct and enlarge a giant dragon-type piece of art to ride upon. The large dragon will first drawn in some of its tail to create numerous spheres, which it will expel from its mouth. The dragon can then take to the air, while the spheres disperse and work underground. From the user’s position in the air, they can launch smaller, more explosive C2 dragons towards the target as well.

Jounin

kibaku Nendo • C3 - Exploding Clay • C3

Description: C3 is one of the most explosive chakra forms and can be imbued into a clay model. After the user sends the model off, they can use a release command to detonate it. It is capable of leveling an entire village.

Kibaku Nendo • C4 Karura - Exploding Clay • C4 Garuda
Description: The expelled clay will combine to form a gigantic version of the user. After forming the needed hand seals, the giant user will explode into a fine cloud of microscopic clay bombs. These tiny objects will be controlled by the user’s chakra as they move towards their target. The target will then unknowingly breathe in the cloud. These tiny objects will then travel throughout the body and detonate, causing microscopic explosions. This in turn causes the body to disintegrate on a cellular level.

Kage

Kibaku Nendo • Kyuukyoyu Geijutsu - Exploding Clay • Ultimate Art
Description: After removing the bindings sealing the mouth on their chest, the user will feed the maw a large clump of clay. After being ingested, dark veins will begin to emerge on the user’s body as they infuse their body with the explosive chakra. When the veins nearly cover the whole body, they will begin to retreat back into a sphere located near the chest mouth. When the veins totally retreat back into the clay, the user will ignite it, causing a huge explosion that cover a ten-kilometer area.
Back to top Go down
Light

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:34 am

Approved I guess, Kaz...

(My last jutsu:)

Name: Blossom Element: Final Cherry Blossoms
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Blossom Element
Requirements: Blossom Element
Description: [Requires handseals] User performs the necessary handseals as ALL the Cherry Blossoms in the area circle around the user.
With 'ALL' Cherry Blossoms I mean every Cherry Blossom in that area, there can be only like 100 cherry blossoms in that area, but also hundred million of them.
The user can control these for 5 posts.
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:36 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Crown Clown
Anbu Black Ops
Crown Clown

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:36 am

gracias.. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:41 am

Name : Master Of Flames
Requirements : Permanent Mangekyou and must know toad sage jutsu
Description : The toad elders spit out a special gold oil at high velocity , the user then activates their mangekyou and releases the amateratsu , igniting with this special oil making it even hotter and increases its range far greater than the original amateratsu , this gold amateratsu burns everything in its path away and stays burning for 11 days and 11 nights
Back to top Go down
Light

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:43 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Crown Clown
Anbu Black Ops
Crown Clown

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:37 am

and yeh.. can clan leder use all the clan jutsus??
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:37 pm

Only the ones to your rank
Back to top Go down
Crown Clown
Anbu Black Ops
Crown Clown

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:42 pm

kk..
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Shinu
Raikage/Hyuuga Leader/Legendary Hyuuga
Hyuuga Shinu

Male
Number of posts : 175
Dating : Single
Additional Info : Raikage that's all u need to know
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:02 pm

Name :Wind blade
Description:the user focuses a large amount of wind chakra into a katana this extends the blade and allowing it to cut much deeper and reach further

Name:Wind spikes
rank jounin +
Description:the user will focus wind cakra from a sword kunai etc and put in the ground then that will make wind spikes come from the ground pircing the opponent (covers a 1 mile radius but in a circle around the user)
Back to top Go down
raven nara
Genin
raven nara

Male
Number of posts : 113
Dating : ummm someone
Additional Info : i know how to use 3 swords
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:55 pm

Name:shadow run
Description:nara clan members will focus there chakra to there hands and make to long
legs that the ninja trying to get u will not see the legs because the legs are hidden in the shadow

Name:shadow cage
Description:nara clan members do the right handsigns and then they hide themselfs in a shadow where the other ninja sees u so when the ninja walks to the place where u are a cage will come up from the ground and trap the other ninja in a cage (only for 4 post's)

Name:shadow sword
Description:it makes a sword every one can use it but if you are not a nara clan member it will take more chakra

Name:shadow bow
Description:the same as the sword
Back to top Go down
http://narutotheninjaworld.heavenforum.com/portal.htm
Hakushin Tanden
IwaKage/Tanden Clan Leader
Hakushin Tanden

Male
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:54 pm

Last edited by Hakushin Tanden on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:14 pm

Shinu-both approved

raven-only 3 bloodline jutsus a week so all denied

Hakushin-both denied
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Tanden
IwaKage/Tanden Clan Leader
Hakushin Tanden

Male
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:16 pm

Axel can you tell me wat is wrong with them so i can change them so i can get them approved
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:18 pm

perm heart damage is godmod and you never posted any limits

It's pure godmod to regrow limbs that's like regenerating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsu Registration
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next