Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jutsu Registration

Go down 
+16
yondaime senju
Gaara of the Desert
GaruoTaksuki
Nautu Kazawa
raven nara
Crown Clown
Lightning Master Sasuke
Hyuuga Shinu
Kai
Ventus
Tama Alano
Lulu
Hakushin Tanden
Rein
Light
Faj
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning Master Sasuke
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Lightning Master Sasuke

Male
Number of posts : 521
Dating : NONE!!!
Additional Info : Owner of Demon Kusanagi/Once live in Konoha to learn Fireball Jutsus and Chidori
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Jutsu Registration - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:35 am

and the second one??
Back to top Go down
Rein
Admin/Kazekage/Wind Manipulation Leader/Pwnstar/Ninja Prodigy
Rein

Male
Number of posts : 230
Dating : Meh beautiful Mero
Additional Info : Wind manipulation Leader
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:36 pm

Spiraling quick Sand Genjutsu
Sand village Jutsu/Chuunin
The user does handsigns and the user sees him in quicksand.As he furthur goes down his mind is going all out and crazy and it feels like his legs are being ripped off.The target can not hear anything while in the genjutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:40 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Faj
Webmaster , Uchiha Clan Leader , Toad Sage and Legendary Uchiha , Hokage
Faj

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Dating : i ish single
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:34 pm

2nd one denied urima
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenx.rpg-board.net
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:58 am

Bloodline Moves

Name : Tomoe Petals
Requirements : Must have at least tomoe 3
Description : The users tomoe 3 or higher and spins and then from the users eyes shoot out millions of bright red tomoe 3 or mangekyou etc they head straight for the opponent and and as soon as they strike the opponent they burst into flames severely burning the opponent

Name : Crow Clones
Requirements : At Least tomoe 3
Description : Here the user uses their sharingan to make a special shadow clone that when it is struck and destroyed it burst into 10 crows that stab straight into the opponent before disappearing
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:05 pm

Normal Moves

Name : River Storm Release
Description : The user first does handsigns and places their hands on the ground , from behind the user a large wave of water comes crashing towards them , with water sharks lined up all against the front of the wave, the wave doesnt touch the user but simply goes around the user and when it strikes the opponent it drowns them and cuts them severely from the water sharks
Back to top Go down
Light
God of the World / Head Admin

Male
Number of posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 pm

Faj - All approved

My Jutsu:

Name: Falcon Punch
Type: /
Element: /
Requirements: /
Description: [Doesn't require handseals] User focusses their chakra to their fist, as a Chakra-Falcon forms around the fist, the user punches this into the opponent stomach, leaving a hole in the opponents stomach.
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:12 pm

approved hao
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Academy Student
Marluxia

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:27 pm

Reaper Portal (rank academy student) - One slash from my scythe can transport me anywhere and any time and can leave devisating attacks if lucky

Petal Dance (rank academy student) - Flowers are summoned and are trown at the opponent at high speed able to cut them.

Explosion Petals (rank academy student) - Being used as a combo with Petal dance red petals are also summoned and as able to explode at the enem without warning.

Dark Revelation (rank Jounin)- 2nd stage from my scythe. It is able to cause eruptions from the ground and create a battlefield in a black hole.

Apocalypse Please (rank Jounin)- 3rd stage from my scythe. causes a bright burst of energy in every direction able to stop incoming attacksand cause explosions with great power

Sing for Absolution (rank academy student) - A flute is summoned. Life is srung back into life and a thick forest is created able to trap the foe into thick vines.

Dust Wind (rank academy student) - A huge gust of wind which gathers sand on objects in the path. The technique can also send dirt into the opponent’s eyes to blind them temporaraly. It can also deflect small objects such as shuriken.

Plant Clone (rank academy student) - plant clone are created and can last longer than other clones with knowledge of my jutsu\'s and my bloodline.

Last edited by Marluxia on Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:31 pm

You forgot to state the ranks of all the jutsu edit please
Back to top Go down
Nautu Kazawa
伝説の三忍,Densetsu no Sannin
Nautu Kazawa

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:45 pm

Name: Winter's Morning
Type: Gen/Off
Description:User does handsigns, and opponenr pictures self freezing on a winter morning.

Name: Hyper Shout
Type: Nin/Off
Description:User inhales sharply and exhales, screaming, deafening and paralyzing opponent for 5 posts

Name: Blur Shot
Type:Nin/Def/Off
Description:User runs around feild extremely fast and hits opponent.

Last edited by Aoi Kongouseki on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://burningdesire.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:13 am

reaper portal denied

petal dance, explosive petals approved at jounin level

and the last 3 approved at genin level
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:14 am

aoi all 3 approved
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:05 am

Sand Paritcle Rain
Sand Village/Kage
The user does handsigns as a wave of sand goes into the air.The sand particles are then gonna all fall around a specific target and when they touch the target or the ground the tiny sand particles will explode.The only impact they have is about the same as a paper bomb.
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:37 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:43 am

Last bloodline move of the week

Name : King's Royal Crown
Requirements : Legendary Uchiha and Permanent Mangekyou
Description : The user releases a amateratsu that forms a armour around the user, this amateratsu is controlled by both eyes and therefore does not burn the user, it does burn anything else that touches it ( lasts for 5/6 posts )

user takes this form

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:12 pm

Name : The Relentless
Description : The user does handseals and places their hand on the ground to raise up a giant knight made of iron, this knight has very high defence against psychical attacks , he weilds a large giant shield and sword and obeys only the user of the jutsu ( lasts for 7 posts )

The Relentless
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:23 pm

Last normal move of the week

Light consists of 7 sub elements ( called the 7 virtues )
. If one was to master this it would most certainly make you good. For one to master this he/she would need at least 1 year of non-stop training harnessing the power of light and have all understanding of what light is and what things it can do.If one was to master this power like stated before the person will turn good as the light takes over the person's mind.The user no longer has anything sense of evil and corruptness, or greed anothing to do with evil.In return the light gives the user unbeliveable power.Making the user stronger by 3 Fold and giving him control over The 7 virtues for more power going through 7 Stages.(The higher the stages the more you start to lose your mind,body,and soul to the light) The virtues are Valor,Love,Justice,Mercy,Compassion,And Holyness

The First Virtue

Valor: Courage, also known as bravery, will, intrepidity, and fortitude, is the ability to confront fear, pain, risk/danger, uncertainty, or intimidation. "Physical courage" is courage in the face of physical pain, hardship, or threat of death, while "moral courage" is the courage to act rightly in the face of popular opposition, shame, scandal, or discouragement. Chakra goes up 4 folds and the user gains much more strength when activated.

The second virtue

Love: Love represents a range of human emotions and experiences related to the senses of affection and sexual attraction. The word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure to intense interpersonal attraction. This diversity of meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states. boosts his speed to a speed faster than any eye can read and his power to 5 fold.

The third virtue

Justice: Justice refers to the distribution of things and position of people within society. Closely linked to fairness, views of what constitutes justice vary from society to society (and person to person), but some concept of justice is one of the key features of social organisation. It can also refer to the administration of law within a society. Light will take over and grant the user 6 folds of power.

The fourth virtue

Mercy: can refer both to compassionate behaviour on the part of those in power (e.g. mercy shown by a judge toward a convict) or on the part of a humanitarian third party (e.g. a mission of mercy aiming to treat war victims). Mercy is a term used to describe the leniency or compassion shown by one person to another, or a request from one person to another to be shown such leniency or unwarranted compassion for a crime or wrongdoing. One of the basic virtues of chivalry, it is also related to concepts of justice and morality in behaviour between people. The light grants the user maximum speed boost.

The fifth virtue

Compassion: Compassion is a profound and positive human emotion prompted by the pain of others. More vigorous than empathy, the feeling commonly gives rise to an active desire to alleviate another's suffering. It is often, though not inevitably, the key component in what manifests in the social context as altruism. In ethical terms, the various expressions down the ages of the so-called Golden Rule embody by implication the principle of compassion: Do to others as you would have done to you. Ranked a great virtue in numerous philosophies, compassion is considered in all the major religious traditions as among the greatest of virtues.The pressure from the power starts to hurt the user but their power increases to 7 folds.

The sixth Virtue

Guilt is the fact, state, or verdict (by a court or other tribunal), of an offence, crime, violation, or wrong committed, especially against moral or penal law. Guilt is also a cognitive or an emotional experience that occurs when a person realizes or believes - whether justified or not - that he or she has violated a moral standard and is responsible for that violation. It is closely related to the concept of remorse.The users power goes to his maximum limit. The light is slowly killing the user from inside.

The Final Virtue

Holy:Holiness, or sanctity, is the state of being holy or sacred, that is, set apart for the worship or service of gods. It could also mean being set apart to pursue (or to already have achieved) a sacred state or goal. It is often ascribed to people, objects, times, or places.This is the final virtue and can last 3 posts. The users mind, body, and soul is now fully in the light.In this the user is being killed inside at a faster rate.The user will have 3 posts to return to normal and nothing happens to the user but if the user goes more then 4 posts he will sureley die.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:03 pm

Wood Cannon
Genin
BL
User makes wood clones and a tree shoots the wood clones at the opponent at an incredible speed.

Fire Shine
Genin
User runs at the opponent and blows bright fire at the opponent making them unable to see for 1 post.

Fire Break Gun
genin
Ninjutsu
User does handsigns and shoot small fire balls rapidly at the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 486
Dating : ...
Additional Info : FUCK U
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:38 pm

faj:

1.denied
2.make it last 4 posts cause its cant be destroyed then approved
3.approved faj

kai:
1.approved at chunnin
2.approved but used once a fight
3.approved at chunnin
Back to top Go down
ScourgeSolaris
Genin
ScourgeSolaris

Female
Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:00 pm

Name: Eternal Waterfall
Type: Genjutsu
Description: user casts a genjutsu that make the opponet think he/she is falling down a waterfall that if not stopped can go as long as the genjutsu is up. Durring genjust user is unable to move as well as the opponet.

Last edited by ScourgeSolaris on Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:01 pm

approved at chunnin
Back to top Go down
ScourgeSolaris
Genin
ScourgeSolaris

Female
Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:01 pm

fixed.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:02 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Nautu Kazawa
伝説の三忍,Densetsu no Sannin
Nautu Kazawa

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:33 pm

Kunai Rain
User grabs opponent, and does handsigns. Kunais then fall from the sky, cutting opponent and user.
Back to top Go down
http://burningdesire.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsu Registration
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next