Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jutsu Registration

Go down 
+16
yondaime senju
Gaara of the Desert
GaruoTaksuki
Nautu Kazawa
raven nara
Crown Clown
Lightning Master Sasuke
Hyuuga Shinu
Kai
Ventus
Tama Alano
Lulu
Hakushin Tanden
Rein
Light
Faj
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Light
God of the World / Head Admin

Male
Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Jutsu Registration - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:58 am

Name: Shenron Soul (Shenron = A japanese dragon)
Type: /
Element: /
Requirements: /
Description: [Requires handseals] User performs necessary handseals, then pulls both of his fists up in the sky. His fists both begin to glow gold, as both the user and the opponent see a long, golden, japanese dragon float through the clouds. Then on a sudden moment, this dragon bursts into the ground the user stands, as the user gets a thin, gold glow around his body. He now has the power the dragon possess, and also gets a few new jutsu and some abilities.

Abilities:

- Can use the move 'Dragon Fist' without handseals

- Ability to move like the dragon (Pretty much like stretching the body to crawl through small things, also makes it easier to dodge things.)

- Ability to use the gold glow around him to make it bigger, using it as a shield. (Twice a battle)

Jutsu:

Name: Shenron Penetration
Description: Most of the gold glow around the user surrounds his fist, as (from a distance) he swings his fist forward. A golden, long, japanese dragon comes out of it. It goes fast at the opponent, this goes through the opponent.

Name: Golden Shenron Wings
Description: The gold glow around the user forms on his back in the shape of two golden dragon wings. This allows the user to fly. [Stays for 5 posts]

Name: Golden Shenron
Description: [Requires handseals] The user performs handseals as he turns into the Golden Shenron (Long, Japanese Dragon) himself. His power increases incredibly.

The users strength increases to major strength
The users speed increases to beyond light speed

NOTE: This jutsu stays for the WHOLE battle, BUT, after used the user is so exhausted, that he can't fight for 1 day.
Back to top Go down
Faj
Webmaster , Uchiha Clan Leader , Toad Sage and Legendary Uchiha , Hokage
Faj

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Dating : i ish single

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:00 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenx.rpg-board.net
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:32 am

Name : Frozen Heavens
Requirements : Permanent Mangekyou
Description : The sharingan starts to spin as it reaches to the lowest temperatures imaginable and unleashes the opposite of the amateratsu, this special black ice will freeze anything it touches and all that is caught in the ice are frozen for 7 days and 7 nights (during that time they will die due to their blood becoming frozen from the ice and being unable to breathe ) (has the same rules as amateratsu )
Back to top Go down
Lightning Master Sasuke
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Lightning Master Sasuke

Male
Number of posts : 521
Dating : NONE!!!
Additional Info : Owner of Demon Kusanagi/Once live in Konoha to learn Fireball Jutsus and Chidori
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:43 am

Hyorimaru Jutsus:

Hyper Blades of Ice(Renko Tamaki)
Descript:(requires Hyorimaru blade)Slashes by hyourimaru
and creates blades of ice in a line...

Assasinate Slash
Descript:(requires hanseals)and attacks...
Does 3 slash at front of the target and disappears
Does 3 to both side
and a slash at the back....
(Once in a battle)

My Zanpaktou:

Jutsu Registration - Page 5 Zanpakuto_hitsugaya_hyorinmaru

My Dragon/Bijuu:

Jutsu Registration - Page 5 BLEACH_Hitsugaya_Roars_by_daniel_sh[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Light

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:50 am

Faj - Approved

Ken - Its 3 jutsu a week... You already made 2 jutsu this week. I'll approve the first one only. So the second instant denied.
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:48 pm

Last bloodline move for the week

Name : Zeus's Judgement
Requirements : permanent mangekyou
Description : The Mangekyou turns bright yellow, too bright to even look at without getting blinded for one post because of the brightness, then lightning charges up in the sky and comes down in a black lightning form striking a area where the opponent is in, this lightning remains there for 7 days and 7 nights electrocuting all that comes into that area, the user dies from the lightning coming through every cell electrocuting it so severely causing it to die (same rules as amateratsu )
Back to top Go down
Light

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:14 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:29 pm

S.N.double O.P D.O Double G WhirlWind Attack
Gennin
Taijutsu
User spins and makes a whirlwind
Back to top Go down
yondaime senju
Genin
yondaime senju

Male
Number of posts : 649
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:26 pm

Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River-Doton • Doryuu Taiga is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud.

Doryuudan - Earth Dragon Projectile-Doton • Doryuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the river of mud made after using the Doryuu Taiga technique. This dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth

Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall-Doton • Doryuu Heki is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack.
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:38 pm

yondaime
2nd exists so denied

1st approved at jounin level
3rd approved at genin level
Back to top Go down
yondaime senju
Genin
yondaime senju

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:45 pm

Jubaku no Jutsu - Tree Restraints-Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, user will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. These beams will wrap around his target to bind them.

Jukai Koutan - Birth of Dense Woodland-The user does the necessary hand seals and a dense growth of forest and branches grows from the ground to entangle his target.
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:07 am

approved yondaime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:01 am

Butterfly dance (thx 4 givin meh inspiration ken)
Element: wind or...i have no idea xD lawl
Description: Doesn't require handsigns. 1000 butterflies come from the sky and surround the enemy. Since the enemy sees the butterflies he/she can't move and must watch everything the lil creatures do. The butterflied do a weird dance leaving a strange perfume that paralyzes the enemy for 5 posts.
Note: since the enemy sees the 1st butterfly he can't move and must watch everything.
The user can't attack the enemy while the butterflies do their dance, only after, in the 5 para posts period.

Card rain
Element: Cookies? jk jk Wind
Description: User attaches a card on their skirt/shirt - clothes and it starts raining with...cards lol. They cut the opponent badly and can cut thro armours. If the opponent doesn't fight back they can even die.

Exploding cards
Element: Pidding o.o lol fire n wind i guess
Description: it's like a 2nd part of the "Card rain". By touching the card on their clothes the user can make the falling cards explode when they touch the target and cause major burns. And then again, this jutsu doesn't affect the user.
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:19 am

approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:33 am

thankies ^^
Back to top Go down
Crown Clown
Anbu Black Ops
Crown Clown

Male
Number of posts : 304
Dating : Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:35 pm

Light Flicker
Description: user moves instantly at light speed.

Lifestream shot
Art: Kinjutsu
Description: user gathers life engergy in two of his fingers and turns it into
death engery. when the user shots thise engery at somone it kills on contact.
Can only be used twice per combat and takes one day of your lifespan.

Acolypse
Description: user preforms handseals and a 3-miles big mark appears.
user jumps high in the air and preforms more handseals. black and red engery englufes the whole mark and destroyes everything in the 3 miles area.

bl

Fire sword
Art:Ninjutsu
Description: user preforms handseals and fire englufes his sword and he releases it in a massive wall of flames.

10 000 Fire Balls
Art: Ninjutsu
Description: user prefroms handseals and 10 000 fireballs is shot out of his mouth and at the target.

Blue Fire
Art:Ninjutsu
Description: user gathers Blue fire element in his hand and shots it at his target.
cuses major burn.
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:17 am

all denied
you've already made your 6 jutsu
this is now a warning for you
once more and you'll be banned for making jutsu for one week
Back to top Go down
yondaime senju
Genin
yondaime senju

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:01 pm

Moku Bunshin no Jutsu - Wood Clone Technique-the user will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from his body. This wood will morph and form a clone of the user, capable of utilizing all the same Mokuton techniques as the original.

Moku Shouheki no Jutsu - Wood Barrier Technique-user will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. The beams can converge to form a half spherical barrier to deflect an incoming blast.

Shichuurou no Jutsu - Four Pillar Prison Technique-the user will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. These beams will converge and combine to form a prison.
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:10 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
yondaime senju
Genin
yondaime senju

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:45 pm

- Stone Pillar Lv.1 [Iwachuuseki]
A technique in which the user sends a disc of chackra into the ground. Once this disc is stepped on a stone pillar erupts from it sending the stepper flying through the air. | Chackra - 15 (per pillar) | Damage - 20+(fall damage) | Genin

- Stone Needles [Senbon no Iwa]
The user creates a large amount of needles out of rock, dirt, and clay and sends them flying toward their opponent. The needles are sent out from the ground at an upward slant toward the opponent. | Chackra - 1 (per needle) | Damage - 1 (per needle) | Genin
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:47 pm

Earth Whirlpool
Genin
Ninjutsu
User does handsigns and makes a whirlpool appear below the opponent making them sink.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Master Sasuke
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Lightning Master Sasuke

Male
Additional Info : Owner of Demon Kusanagi/Once live in Konoha to learn Fireball Jutsus and Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:22 am

Frostball Dragon Jutsu
Genin
(handseals required)Focuses chakra and burst it from
mouth that sends a frostball in a form of dragon to the enemy..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:24 am

approved but don't make the so-called dragons too big Razz
Back to top Go down
Lightning Master Sasuke
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Lightning Master Sasuke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:25 am

Reaper Barrage
Genin+
Slashes enemy 3 times in front
and disappears...
then 1 slash at his front

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zangetsu Mode(actually this is not a jutsu)

If u see the Zanpaktou has 4 wings in the handle
If we use our Zangetsu it turns to 8
that increases our speed and we it became more sharper

My Zanpaktou:

Jutsu Registration - Page 5 Zanpakuto_hitsugaya_hyorinmaru
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:34 am

approved but make it chuunin ranked lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Registration   Jutsu Registration - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsu Registration
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next