Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Match Kai vs Kazuya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai
Genin
Kai

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-08-10

1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:36 pm

*i spit seeds at you and i take my blade out*
bring it on....
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male
Number of posts : 253
Dating : tsuki X3
Additional Info : bloodline earth manip.
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:41 pm

*the seeds bouncs off an i do hand sighs in the ball an the ball is taering up the area around me* dont think thes will stop me!
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:43 pm

*i smirk when the seeds bounce off they grow into huge roots tangling your ball and slowing it down*
*i stand there waiting*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:45 pm

*uses - Earthen Flower [Tsuchihana]
A technique where the user makes a large flower made of stone come from the ground and clasp onto the opponent's leg. The part of the flower that is holding onto the opponent's leg has a tether on it so that the opponent may move in a preordained area. | Chackra - 25 | Requires 4 strength to break free | Genin than dos hand sighs for - Stone Needles [Senbon no Iwa]
The user creates a large amount of needles out of rock, dirt, and clay and sends them flying toward their opponent. The needles are sent out from the ground at an upward slant toward the opponent. | Chackra - 1 (per needle) | Damage - 1 (per needle) | Genin
* hehehe
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:47 pm

*i am stuck*
uh oh...
*my clones do throw shuriken at the stone needles making them break*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:50 pm

*i do more needles at every thing an thies one are even targeting the clones an you*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:52 pm

*i punch the flower and it breaks and my clones jump slicing the stone needles*
ok......time for the second plan..
*my clones run at you with their blades while i make more trees grow*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:57 pm

*i bakes out of the ball of stone an looks like a monster in stone an i slice the clones an i smile* trees an trees..... *i my sipkeon my hansa an i fire them out at you* hehehe
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:05 pm

*my clones dodge your attck and they break the spikes with the blade*
You are a monster...
*i make the trees cover you holding you down and i use wood shuriken making shuriken come out of the tree and slice you*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:07 pm

*the wood brakes over the rock armor an i manip the earth dome around you* hehehee night night..... *the dome closes up around your geting smaller an smaller*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:11 pm

well im lucky im a Senju...
*i punch the dome breaking it and i run at you and the tree starts to grow roots inside your armor breaking it*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:15 pm

*i squeez out of the armor an chargs at you you see i only have one rock in my hand*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:17 pm

*i stand there and i do handsigns making the earth shake and you lose your balance and fall*
.....you can make any rock a weopon...
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:22 pm

*while you do the hand sighe i manip the earth to wrap around your arms an legs an pull you to the ground an i use - Metamorphic Rock [Henseigan]
The user can take any rock they can get their hands onto and change it's shape into almost anything. They can widen it, they can lengthen it, and they can even sharpen the edges. | Chackra - 2 (per rock) | Damage - 2+(1/2 strength) Melee, 2+(1/2 accuracy) Ranged | Academy
yo make a pole an pole volts on to you* ya i can hehehe
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:28 pm

*the wrapped me turns into a wood statue and my clone appears behind you punching you in the back*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:32 pm

*i take the punchs an jabs your gut 5 times realy hard to knock the wind from you*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:35 pm

*i fall to the floor and i smile*
....as a Senju i respect you...but the fight is gonna end
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:40 pm

ture i do like your fighting spirit... *i use - Stone Sword Skill [Iwaken no Jutsu]
By placing their hand on the ground and infusing it with chackra the user is able to pull out a sword made of stone. Because of the low level of the technique the sword will be slightly duller and heavier than its metal counterpart. It is good for use as a blunt weapon though. | Chackra 15 (per blade) | Damage - 5+(1/2 strength) | Requires 3 strength to use | Genin an uses the <Academy>

- Metamorphic Rock [Henseigan]
The user can take any rock they can get their hands onto and change it's shape into almost anything. They can widen it, they can lengthen it, and they can even sharpen the edges. | Chackra - 2 (per rock) | Damage - 2+(1/2 strength) Melee, 2+(1/2 accuracy) Ranged | Academy to make is sharper than any thing an cuts the clones around me in two*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:43 pm

*before you can do that wood fully restrains you ,originating from your back,holding your arms and legs*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:45 pm

*i manip the earth to hit you right in the nuggets cause you dont see this coming*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:48 pm

*my clone pushes me avoiding the hit in the nuggets but i get hit in the arm*
OWWWW..cheap shot
*my clone hits you in the hed while you are restrained*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:51 pm

*i smile* hehehehe *the earth srt to shake* didnt think i would have to use this...... *i grunt as you feel the ground geting hot*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:55 pm

*i make the the wood squeeze you harder and harder*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:58 pm

*the i swaet an the wood burns up as you see lava start coming out of the ground from under me i manip some rocks to keep me above the lava an i use a bit of lava to cut the wodd off me i have a few burns on my body an the lava start to set the trees on fire* hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:02 pm

*i smile*
time to use my ability again....MOKUTON!!
*trees grow out of the lava and they cover it fully and branches shoot at you and restrain you fully again*
I can grow trees on any surface...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Match Kai vs Kazuya
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Generation X :: Fighting :: Chuunin Exams-
Jump to: