Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Match Kai vs Kazuya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Faj
Webmaster , Uchiha Clan Leader , Toad Sage and Legendary Uchiha , Hokage
Faj

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Dating : i ish single
Registration date : 2008-08-09

1st Match Kai vs Kazuya Empty
PostSubject: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:21 pm

*waits for competitors*
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenx.rpg-board.net
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male
Number of posts : 253
Dating : tsuki X3
Additional Info : bloodline earth manip.
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:22 pm

*walks in reading a book*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:24 pm

*appears*
im ready..
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:27 pm

*puts book away* same here...
Back to top Go down
Faj
Webmaster , Uchiha Clan Leader , Toad Sage and Legendary Uchiha , Hokage
Faj

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Dating : i ish single
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:28 pm

okay then start
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenx.rpg-board.net
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:29 pm

okay...
*i do handsigns and i make clones*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 pm

*i do hand signs an stomps ground to make some rocks float up in to the air* hehe
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:32 pm

so you are a Earth Element user....
*me and my clones scramble around and then spread out*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:37 pm

*i send the rock arter the clones hiting them in the head* hehe ya what about it...
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:40 pm

*the clones dodge the rocks and throw shuriken at you from all sides*
me too...
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:42 pm

hehe nice *i use - Earth Element; Mud River [Doton; Doryu Taiga]
In this common earth jutsu, the user converts part of the floor\ground that he and his opponent are standing on into a sliding river of mud and earth. The opponent quickly loses his or her standing and starts sliding wherever the mud river will take him or her. | Chakra- 20 | Advanced Genin on you an I make an small think rock wall block the shurikens an they deflect off* nice try....
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:44 pm

mud river....
*i use mokuton and a giant tree grows taking me and the clones up to avoid the river*
good one
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:46 pm

*i smile than dos - Stone Needles [Senbon no Iwa]
The user creates a large amount of needles out of rock, dirt, and clay and sends them flying toward their opponent. The needles are sent out from the ground at an upward slant toward the opponent. | Chackra - 1 (per needle) | Damage - 1 (per needle) | Genin an i drop the rock wall around me to see this* thanks not bad your self..
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:52 pm

*me and my clones take out our blades and we deflect the stone needles*
he is good...
*the battle field is a forest now*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:54 pm

*i manips the needles an they come back around an i use - Earth Element; Mud River [Doton; Doryu Taiga]
In this common earth jutsu, the user converts part of the floor\ground that he and his opponent are standing on into a sliding river of mud and earth. The opponent quickly loses his or her standing and starts sliding wherever the mud river will take him or her. | Chakra- 20 | Advanced Genin to sweep some trees away making a clearing around me.*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:57 pm

*i smirk and when the trees fall i do handsigns using wood shuriken making shuriken appear from the trees heading towards you while my clones make a wall of thorns to block the mud river and stone needles*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:00 pm

*i manip some rock to my hands an delfests the wood with a form of taijutsu an smiles* not bad.....
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:02 pm

*while you are busy with that one of the clones appears in front of you and they punch you in the gut*
thanks...
(brb)
Back to top Go down
Tama Alano
Genin
Tama Alano

Female
Number of posts : 913
Additional Info : Secret~ ;)
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:04 pm

*appears on a tree branch hanging upside down, watching the battle*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:09 pm

(k)
*i hold my gut ant uses - Metamorphic Rock [Henseigan]
The user can take any rock they can get their hands onto and change it's shape into almost anything. They can widen it, they can lengthen it, and they can even sharpen the edges. | Chackra - 2 (per rock) | Damage - 2+(1/2 strength) Melee, 2+(1/2 accuracy) Ranged | Academy to turn the rocks opn my hands in to claws an i swip the clone in two an i smile as there is dust in the air an uses - Knight of Dust [Chiri no Kishi]
A technique where the user gathers dust and dirt particles and makes them into armor. The user brings forth the particles to their skin then adheres them to their skin and infuses them with chackra making a thin layer of weakened armor. Because of the extra weight gained through this process the user's speed suffers some but not to any great extent. | Chackra - 20 (per layer of the armor) | Hp - 20 (per layer of armor) | -1 agility (per layer of armor)| Advanced Genin an looks at you* heheheh now i have this as a combo.... *i charge at you cuting through stuff with ease with the claws an i use the earth manip to make the dust armor let me move at normal speed*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:22 pm

*watches*
kaz kaz style, kaz kaz grace, kaz kaz power in yoh face! jk jk
lol
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:23 pm

(back and its a wood clone)'
*ime and my clones stare at you*
ok ready for the senju attack...
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:30 pm

*i smile an i slash stuff in my way an the claws are so sharp the cut the trees down easy as i keep chagring at you* heheh bring it on.. *i manip my earth on to me an i start to look like a real monster i am smashing every thing in my way*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:32 pm

*i run at you while doing handsigns*
OK.....
*my clones stay back and wait*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:35 pm

*i make sikes come out of the armor an i curl in to a siked ball an i am coming at you fast*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Match Kai vs Kazuya
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Generation X :: Fighting :: Chuunin Exams-
Jump to: