Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Match Kai vs Kazuya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai
Genin
Kai

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-08-10

1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:21 pm

*the ball begins to increase in altitude*

.....just give up or something will go wrong

*the ball is 600ft in the air*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male
Number of posts : 253
Dating : tsuki X3
Additional Info : bloodline earth manip.
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:23 pm

*i sigh* what you going to do try to crack it like an egg???
Back to top Go down
Tama Alano
Genin
Tama Alano

Female
Number of posts : 913
Additional Info : Secret~ ;)
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:24 pm

*lies down on a tree branch and yawns* this battle should b over soon.........
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:25 pm

*i smile and your ball reaches 1000 ft as your ball is attached to a giant tree thats growing and growing*

....thats for you to find out
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:28 pm

hehe *i manip some dirt on my pants to in to stuff on my hand an i do hand signs*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:32 pm

too late

*the tree places you in a hole and the hole completely closes with great force. Your ball is cracked open because of all the pressure as you are trapped in the tree and bieng crushed*

(cant do handsigns bones in your arms are broken)
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:35 pm

*i am useing the earth to move my fingers.. * oh graet.... what a drag.... *i make iron spikes in the ball an i pak them move in an out really fast making friction an i start to sweat as the ball start making the tree hot* burn baby burn........
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:37 pm

*i squeeze the tree with my manipulation and it crushes the spikes and ball completly.And the tree gets thicker from the outside but shrinks in the inside crushing you*

(no the handsigns part)
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:42 pm

*i fouces my chakra in to the iron making it shaper than normal weapons an i make the cati make wood chips of the area around the ball an i remake the ball* this ball can take much more...i neem earth...
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:47 pm

Ok...see ya

* i manipulate the tree to fully crush your ball cracking it and making open spots on your ball*

Just give up....
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:53 pm

not this easy..... *itak a bit of iron an i make it coat my body in it an thai make it a spear like drill an i force chakra in to it an i force it out of the iron ball drilling through the tree to the out side an i lspeed out in to the air with a dulled up drill an i open it up an looks at you i have a few trick up my sleve. *i colse it back up an i fall to the ground an colaect eather an gos to highs about 3000 feet an i make the earth in to a huges drill it starts to spin as it fall to the earth an heat up i protect my self in a center of soft dirt*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:57 pm

*i look at you and i throw 5 exploding kunai that explode right beside you*

....just lose

(well you should be out of chakra now and so should i but i have the CS which gives me chakra)
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:01 pm

*this is a final att but CS eats away at your body*

*the kunai are defeted off an the drill hits the tree an it exploudes an sends lil sipkes evet where an the tree is torn apart i am floating in the air in a thing of sand that just slowly lowers to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:22 pm

*when you deflect the kunai it explodes injuring you and giving you fatal wounds*

*i throw another kunai at you*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:34 pm

*read the post an what it says i didnt defect the kunai the drill did.. -.- *
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:42 pm

*well the drill blows up then*

>.< im gonna dfeat you!

*giant roots shoot from the ground and hit you before you can make a move*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:43 pm

*the drill is just cracked as it cuts its way an i float in a ball of sand and rock* so much hate hehehe its funy...... *the sands move fast around me like super cuting sand paper an sands the roots away from me* hmmmmm that is what you call wood shop class X3
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:32 pm

*while you are ditracted a kunai with a bomb tag is right in front of the drill and it explodes breaking the drill and making the rock pieces pierce your flesh*

i guess XD
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:54 pm

looks at the bit of rock while sands still making a sand shield like thingy* ow... -.- that hit the funny bone...
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:57 pm

appear a mountain top watches the fight hmm sand that reminds me of the old days sand shield is strong but not that strong with the right attack it can be broken
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:53 pm

.....*sigh*

*waits*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:38 pm

*i manip the rock around my arm maiking it so i cam move it* ay much better.....*i make the sand isn to rcks by compressing it yo therther an i use earthen mech jutsu an i lower to the ground an makes a stone sword an i make another one an i stab it in to the ground* how about a freindly sword play.....
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:46 pm

fine...

*makes a clone and the clone takes out a sword*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:41 am

*i take a stance* alright i think this maybe a lil bit more fun.... *i swing the sword at the clone*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:16 pm

*clone swings sword at yours and they collide*

Yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Match Kai vs Kazuya
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Generation X :: Fighting :: Chuunin Exams-
Jump to: