Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Match Kai vs Kazuya

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male
Number of posts : 253
Dating : tsuki X3
Additional Info : bloodline earth manip.
Registration date : 2008-08-24

1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:41 pm

heh mine as well just stick around...... *i make spikes arounf the ball an make the spin fast an they get red hot an it charges for the tree the ball closes an i am protected again by stone* *dude i am covered in a rock armor......*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:44 pm

*my clones do manipulate giant roots making them stop the ball and fully wrap around it applying a large amount of pressure to your ball*

(you are fully covered like there are giant roots covering your whole ball)
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:46 pm

*the spike spin cuting the roots up as the ball charges at you*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:49 pm

(you do know the spikes cant do nothing if your ball is immobalized and roots break through stone -_-)
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:59 pm

*the spikes are spining not the ball.....*

*i make claws on my hands that ar sharp an i make a a path out of the ball an cuts though the roots an i am covered in rock an my hands are claws an i make an new ball an mi fouces on making lava come from the ground again as i make an tunnle all the way down to a lava bubble in the ground an i let the lava flow out of the ground... i hold my head in a migrain as i have a nose bleed*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:08 pm

*My clone manipulates Roots to grow out of the Rock shield you are in breaking it and Wraping you while crushing you at the same time. And the clone manipulates trees to form on the surface of the lava covering the holes from which they originate*

(the roots are bigger than your ball)
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:21 pm

*the lava burn through the trees an flows all over the place my bal raise out of the lava an i turn it in to a sufr bord an make the lava in to a lava wave an rides it i am covered by heat resiant rock around my body protecing me from the heat* you for get lava is over 2k f` *i ride the wave as it get close to the tree an all the wood is starting to burn an i send super heated rocks at the tree seting it on fire*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:29 pm

(you can manipulate Earth not Lava)

*one of my clones jumps and with his blade breaks your Ball making you have nothing to ride the wave with. And as the tree is burning from the bottom i manipulate the top half to send shooting branches at you, they catch you and squeeeze you very tight breaking you arms and legs*

Its over...

*my clone creates another layeron the original roots to increase the pressure knocking you out*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:57 pm

(i ment magma i get the two mixed up.....)

*manips the hot magma to mke a shield from your roots*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:00 pm

(but that has similar to Lava but from underground while lava is surface oh and you burn if you do that because you have no rock covering you anymore..so basically you just burned yourself)

*my clone throws 4 exploding kunai at you and they explode sending the lava in a different track and hurting you*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:16 pm

*i manip the magma away just lightly burning me* dam it... i try this *i move the magma away an you see iron ore an other hard ores go around my body* earthen mech jutsu! *i male a earth sword out of the magma an i carge at you an i bare the pain of my broken bones* RARH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *i cut through your clones*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:19 pm

*i stand there looking at you*
*i get up and i throw 5 exploding kunai at you exploding right in your face cracking the iron ore a little bit*

DAMMM!!!
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:23 pm

i profected this jutsu just for this point in a fight now this is it! kamakizi strike! *i am moving fast at the teree an i lunch the sword at you*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:26 pm

HAAAAA!!!!!!!
*huge Roots shoot from the tree surrounding you from the back since your magma is in the blade and the Roots Strike your body crushing you although your attack still proceeds*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:29 pm

*the iron ore crushs on my bordy an i shoot a sword like a blow dart an i hits your right shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:31 pm

*it hits my shoulder but you are crushed and i fall to the ground*
heh......
*my roots apply max pressure on you*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:34 pm

*i try to forces the iron away an all this pushing an curching is making it hots an i can feel it burning my skin* hehehe.....
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:37 pm

*i look at you and i smile*
...you are tough
*my roots squeeze you harder and harder making you unable to breathe*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:42 pm

ya i know it maybe cuase i got rocks for brains.. *i gasp an fource the root away with the iron an takes some breaths*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:54 pm

*the roots grow again and again crushing you even more*

Well.....the fight is over

*as i am on the floor curse marks appear on my face*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:00 pm

*i smile an the magma sword turns to normal an it melts your arm* curse mark eh...... *i make the iron or in to a small ball tha i sit in as it starts to heat up in side* great i feel like i am in a suna....
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:03 pm

*i bodyflicker away from the magma*
HAHAHAHAHAHA
*i on a tree far off from the magma*

you will die if you dont give up...my speed and power has increased
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:05 pm

*your spine was cut remeber youwlud be dragin your feet*

*just sit in the ball thinking up a plan...*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:11 pm

(yeah and you should be in pain..your bones are broken you can move anything)

*I manipulate roots and they pour from my location making trees and out of those trees roots shoot at you and wrap around the ball and cementing to it*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:14 pm

(ya i know i been making exoseolten armor to move my body.....)

*groun* what a drag,,,some bones are brokenmy leg can hardly move an i got a spliting head ake >.< what else could go wrong.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Match Kai vs Kazuya   1st Match Kai vs Kazuya - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Match Kai vs Kazuya
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Generation X :: Fighting :: Chuunin Exams-
Jump to: