Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eman vs Ventus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elemental Master Eman
Admin/ Master Of Elements/ Elemental Sannin of Leaf/ Lion Sage/ Destroyer of ALL Akatsuki :)
Elemental Master Eman

Male
Number of posts : 1042
Dating : none
Additional Info : I love Peace but i will destroy you if i have too
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:41 pm

damnit i need to start battling seriously. i haven't used all of my power in a long time. i guess its time to release all restraints on me *pulls at the wraps surrounding my wrist and when they are removed chakra appears restraining me* time to release all restraints KAI *the chakra links break and my chakra rises rapidly and you feel the blast of my power* now to unleash my diamon swords true form *starts forming handsigns and touches hilt* Reveal *the sword changes into a serrated chain-sword* now i'm ready.

pic of my new sword. just imagine the serrations deeper with it spliting every 2 inches
Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 Gim%20Sword%20CS88G
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutov3.forumotion.net
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 486
Dating : ...
Additional Info : FUCK U
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:43 pm

*gets on all 4's*...remember no killing...
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Admin/ Master Of Elements/ Elemental Sannin of Leaf/ Lion Sage/ Destroyer of ALL Akatsuki :)
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:55 pm

*Steps into clearing you can see that my skin tone has gotten darker and that my chakra veins are bulging slightly* i kno *vanishes with 4X the speed that i use too (before i argue these things increase your chakra, strength and speed because they are basically restraining your body) and i appear in front of you and launch a vicisous left kick at your side*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:56 pm

*as u kick my rib and it hits my chakra grabs ur leg at the right moment so u wont escape and holds onto u while smashing u thorugh a mountain*......*I do handsigns as chakra is throwing u around*
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:02 pm

ven he is getung mad i got to see his chakra level * looks at chakra level *Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 MCryewR8
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:09 pm

*starts to get angry and the chakra level rises as i release the first hachimon gate* argh *vanishes and launches a barrage of fists hitting you in the face and stomach over and over again before kicking you into the ground*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:10 pm

*as u hit me many times i release a roar cutting u many time sending u back*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:13 pm

*i flip in the air and as you hit the ground i go through a series of handsigns in a second* Fire Style: Flaming Dragon Blast *I shoot out a huge dragon of fire that hits you causing an explosion*
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:15 pm

wow both chakra levels are strong but bros level is off the charts likw wtf has he been eating Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 MCryewR8
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:17 pm

*the asrmadillo elders mmake a rasengan and absorb ur fire attack and throw it at u and i launch a bunch of chakra at ur chest knocking u back*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:20 pm

*the chakra swirling around me blocks your attack as i start flashing through another set of handsigns* heres my strongest obliteration beam. OBLITERATION BEAM: ATOMIC BOMB STYLE *shoots an enormous beam of destructive elemental chakra at you dropping my levels by half*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:23 pm

*smirks and does handsigns*......*i open my mouth and another tail appears but in a dark blue aura*......*i put bopth palms infront of me and i push the beam with another beam more powerful then urs*

4.Water:: When the water element is emphasised in a person's natal chart they are usually quite emotional - even if they don't show it (still waters run deep). Confinement is not something these people deal well with, they are usually quite resourceful. On a positive level watery people are caring, emotional and artistic, but can also tend to exaggerate feelings out of proportion and live in a fantasy world. When a person's chart lacks water, there is the tendency for them to find it difficult to understand the feeling side of life and to show compassion to those around them grants the user by improving his power to 7 fold.the users water jutsu’s power will increase greatly.The user gains great healing abilities that are used once and gain Blue chakra.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:36 pm

(pause)(yo thats cheating. you haven't charged or upgraded your chakra. plus you've been constantly using chakra for your sage jutsu and you also used 2 high s-ranked techniques. plus you haven't stated the name of beam. you've got to be tired by now)
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:42 pm

(i am lol but i have the stamina of 3 ppl lol cause of my sage power)
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:43 pm

(still thats like the 2nd or third s-ranked technique no1 not even faj or hao can throw around techniques like that. even me thats my 2nd one and thats only cuz i unleasehed my chakra)
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:45 pm

(no realy cause hao and faj dnt have 2 more ppl in them giving them extra ordinary stasmina to keep going)
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:47 pm

(......... k but you still have to label the attack. and it cant be more powerful than mine since its the strongest attack on the site)
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:48 pm

(trust me this jutsu im using has already multiplied my chakra by 14folds)
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:49 pm

(than even with 2 others inside of you that would drop your levels to like 1/4 of normal)
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:50 pm

(yup....thats why i dunt like going with my sage mode)
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:52 pm

(lol. the reason why i dont like releasing my chakra restraints is because i usually have to wait a day till my chakra levels are back to normal to put them back on)
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:52 pm

*stops*......lets stop before we destroy the world....
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:55 pm

*dodges the beam and flips onto the ground closing the gates and returning chakra to normal before using too much and slaps chakra restraints back on. and starts to feel the drain right away and collapses* ugh i guess *struggles to stay awake* (lol)
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:57 pm

*the elders then make the chakra disappear and they unsummon and i stand there*......well that was fun....*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:59 pm

*i stand up* yea i guess now to go home for a nice long rest. (and for any of you dueches who say i got my ass kicked you damn lairs it was a tie the only reason i'm tired is cuz of these chakra restraints) *vanish*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eman vs Ventus
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next