Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eman vs Ventus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 486
Dating : ...
Additional Info : FUCK U
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:46 pm

*waits*...u go first
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Admin/ Master Of Elements/ Elemental Sannin of Leaf/ Lion Sage/ Destroyer of ALL Akatsuki :)
Elemental Master Eman

Male
Number of posts : 1042
Dating : none
Additional Info : I love Peace but i will destroy you if i have too
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:54 pm

*appears* kk *activates tomoe 2 and akuma sochi souran and pulls out diamond sword* (not real diamond just like the name)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutov3.forumotion.net
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:55 pm

*JUST STANDS THERE*....alright.....remember im pretty old.....
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Admin/ Master Of Elements/ Elemental Sannin of Leaf/ Lion Sage/ Destroyer of ALL Akatsuki :)
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:04 am

same dude
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:27 am

*does handsigns and i summon and armidillo*....i have no jutsu other then summons
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:34 am

*does handsigns and summons kou's big brother* Emanyeru-sama what can i do for you today *i stand on his head and point at you and the armadillo* battle them plz. no problem Emanyeru-sama
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:35 am

.....i'll take u both on.....*the armadillo sits on my head*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:37 am

*steps into deadly element stance and leaps off the foxs head as he charges while i'm in the air i start formin handsigns*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:40 am

*i stand there and the armadillo opens its mouth sending bullets of rocks at the fox*....*i look at u and i do handsigns and the sky starts to turn red*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:41 am

*notice the sky but ignores it and finishes the handsigns* Fire Style: Supernova no Jutsu *shoots the giant overheated fireball at you*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:43 am

*as u release the fireball i do handsigns and the armadillo starts to morph into a sheild blocking the fireball and i unsummon the armadillo cause of its wounds*....*i summon another armadillo*....*the sky is still red*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:45 am

*i land on the ground and pull out a couple of exploding kunai* this just a spar right no killing. *charges at you*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:47 am

no killing,....*the sky releases a white light that hits right by u causing everything in a 1 mile radius (except the user) and instead of killing u get frozen in shock*

White Raiton
Requirements:/
Type:Kinjutsu
Description:The user will do hands signs and summon a white bolt of lightning to strike the ground.If the user has a huge chakra reserve the user can move the lightning.Once the lightning hits the ground everything in a 1 mile radius will be destroyed(except the user) and turned to ashes.Can be used once a fight
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:48 am

*is frozen but trys to override it using my chakra* oh the irony. wait till i get outta this.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:50 am

*i do handsigns and my armadillo hides underground*.....Armadillo Art:Armadillo Sage Jutsu....*summons 2 or the 4 sages of armadillos and they combine with me and i appear in my sage form*

Armadillo Style : Armadillo Sage Jutsu
Type:Kinjutsu
Description:(must have armadillo summonings to learn this and be taught by me )
The user puts their blood in a marking on their forehead and does some handsigns , the users eyes turn brown just like a armadillos, around the users arms 2 of the 4 elder armadillos appear , their can provide help in the fight by shooting rocks and striking the opponent (they shhoots large distances and are very powerful ) the user can also use jutsu much more easier as they use chakra of the nature around them as well.The user will gain the appearance of a armadillo by getting rough skin,Immense Power,and a shell/Sheild on his back that cannot be peirced.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:52 am

*waits to see wat the attack will do while accessing my chakra in secret just incase*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:53 am

*i do handsigns and so do the 2 armadillo sages*.....*i summon 4 armadillos and they hide underground and the 2 sages do firestyle and air bullet at u combining to make a huge fire ball*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:58 am

*waits for it to get close as i store a huge amount of painful elemental chakra under my tenkentsu points, u notice me flinch in pain*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:59 am

*as they send a fireball the 2 sages do handsigns*......eternal darkness genjutsu....*u see all darkness*.....*i do handsigns out of the genjutsu*....*i store up nature chakra*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:02 am

*i release the chakra blowin away the fireball and allowing me to move but causes me alot of pain to do* ok now we'll do it my way *forms handsigns* Elemental Style: Diamond Chakra Trap no Jutsu *catches you in a chakra absorbing dome of diamond*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:04 am

......*as u do that i do handsigns and i am covered with a armadillos back and they release spikes that break through it and i do handsigns*......ROCKY DIAMOND SPIT......*i open my mouth releasing rocks that are similar to diamonds but arent*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:09 am

i was waitin for u to do that *forms handsigns* Obliteration beam *vanishes and appears behind you hold you* give or we both die
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:10 am

*as u hold me*....*sigh*.....ur so foolish.....*red chakra starts to form around me as i fall to the ground and the red chakra whips u back*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:13 am

* i flip over the beam and throw exploding kunai all around you and throw one right above you* take that (i'm bout to go to sleep i'll post in the mornin)
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:55 pm

*the red chakra starts to build around me as i get into a all 4 stance*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eman vs Ventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eman vs Ventus
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next