Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eman's Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elemental Master Eman
Admin/ Master Of Elements/ Elemental Sannin of Leaf/ Lion Sage/ Destroyer of ALL Akatsuki :)
Elemental Master Eman

Male
Number of posts : 1042
Dating : none
Additional Info : I love Peace but i will destroy you if i have too
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Eman's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Eman's Jutsu   Eman's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:49 pm

Elemental Fire Style: Fires Barrage

This jutsu allows the user to fire multiple fire balls from there hands or feet or encompanses the hands and feet to be used in taijutsu.

Elemental Water Style: Hurricane Jutsu

This Jutsu allows you to basically create a minature hurricane that you can control. You can only use it once in an battle as it takes up a huge amount of chakra. It is advised to be used as an last resort jutsu only. It lasts 4 turns.

Elemental Sanjutsu: Water Style, Fire Style, Electric Style: Electric Steam Jutsu

This move can only be taught by a kouseitan'i clan member or the cloud kage. This Jutsu allows you to create a cloud of electrical super heated steam. This jutsu can only be used twice but not in succession. It only lasts 4 turns.

fire style:supernova no jutsu
creates an intense ball of flames that can melt thru lead and throws it at ur oppenent
a ranked ninjutsu and only be used twice as it starts to harm you afterwards.

Jonin:

fire Style:King Pyro's wrath

creates a gigantic ball of flames that blasts balls of fire at everything that moves.

Fire Style: destruction torrent

Creates a torrent of flames that obliterate everything in it's path. can only be used twice.

wind style: Air cutter

Creates a blade of condensed air that can cut thru almost anything. can be used by anyone.

Variants of air cutter

For fire users:

Heat Cutter
Steam Cutter

Electric users:

Paralyzing Cutter

For water users:

Steam Cutter
Drench Shot Cutter: Basically its like a cannon made of air and water.
Oxygen cutter

Other Jutsus:

Fire Style: Burning whisper

allows the user to breath out a jet of superheated air that can burn the oppenent severly

Electric Style: Rai's Recovery

Allows the user to recover thru the use of electricity

Fire Style: Fire Dragon Tornado:Cyclone

S-ranked Ninjutsu

This is the first part of the Fire dragon tornado. The dragon surrounds you in a complete wall of flames. Takes 2 posts before going to next stage.

Fire Style: Fire Dragon Tornado: Emerge

This is the second Part of the FDT the dragon's head and body emerge from the top of the cyclone and allow you to use other attacks

Fire Style: FDT: Scatter Shot

This can only be used after emerge and only after waiting 2 more posts. This is a good ninjutsu if you were facing multiple opponents and you could only catch one or 2 in the cyclone. Fire Balls are blasted from the dragons head and directed at opponents.

Fire Style: FDT: Devastation

This can only be used after emerge and only waiting for 3 more posts. a tail of fire shoots out from the bottom of the cyclone and sweeps across the landscape. It's advised to only be used when ur sure that ur out of range cuz you can be hurt with this.

Fire Style: FDT: Implosion

This is the final stage and can only be used after emerge and only after 4 more posts. The head of the dragon drops into the cyclone and explodes on impact causing a huge explosion. IT IS ADVISED THE SHOULD ONLY BE USED IF YOU ARE SURE YOU ARE OUT OF THE BLAST RADIUS AND THAT YOU HAVE DEFEATED ALL OF THE OTHER ENEMYS CUZ THIS FINAL TECHNIQUE WILL CUZ A SERIOUS DROP IN YOUR CHAKRA LEVELS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutov3.forumotion.net
Elemental Master Eman
Admin/ Master Of Elements/ Elemental Sannin of Leaf/ Lion Sage/ Destroyer of ALL Akatsuki :)
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman's Jutsu   Eman's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:41 pm

Elemental fox style: Fire fox no jutsu

can only be used by a kitsune, fox hanyou, or fox bijuu

allows user to create superheated blue flames that only burn wat they want it too.

fire syle: Fire cross no jutsu

Basically creates a cross of solid fire that ur oppenent ca be nailed to. If attached they cannot move for 3 turns. They fire also constantly burns them.

water style: sink stopper no jutsu

when used in conjunction with another water attack it can allow the user to control the flow of the water by placing water barriers along its path.

electric style: raiden's judgement

A huge bolt of lightning come down and strikes your oppenent if it touches it freezes your oppenent for four turns
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman's Jutsu   Eman's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:50 pm

Elemental style: elemental cross gaurd no jutsu

allows the user to create a shield using the elements must have finished all elemental manipulation

Water Style: Water Dragon Tornado

Same as FDT except explosion as last part

Ice style: Yami Hyoryuudan and Hakari Hyoryuudan (Dark Ice Dragon and Light Ice Dragon)
Creates a ice dragon of light and dark

Nijutsu: SDT

Combination of FDT and WDT higly destructive and has a choice between implosion, explosion, and obliteration.

Elemental style: Summoning the Ten Elemental Dragons of Armageddon: Fire Dragon, Water Dragon, Electric Dragon, wind dragon, earth dragon, acid dragon, ice dragon, light dragon, dark dragon, hellfire dragon

Elemental Style: Merge of the Elemental Dragon of Armageddon: the ten dragons merge together

Elemental Style: Summoning the Light Dragons of Heaven and Time and the Dark dragons of Hell and Space

Elemental Style: Merge of the Heavenly Demon Dragon of Time and Space

Elemental Style: Merge of the Elemental Apocalypse Dragon of Heaven, Hell, Time, and Space
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman's Jutsu   Eman's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:54 pm

Diamond Spike Trap no Jutsu

allows the user to shoot spikes in 360. these spikes can bore thru steal.

Diamond Mirror no jutsu

allows the user to travel using diamond mirrors
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman's Jutsu   Eman's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:50 pm

Elemental style: diamond chakra trap no jutsu
allows the user to shoot spikes of chakra absorbing diamond at the opponent. can only be used three times in a fight.

Elemental style: obliteration no jutsu
This jutsu can only be used if u have extreme elemental control and a immense amount of chakra *atleast s-ranked* forms a ball a of compressed elemental chakra and is shot at the opponent or target. there is no escape or survival as this attack obliterates everything in a 2 km radius. IT IS ADVISED TO BE OUT OF THE AREA OR UNDER A VERY STRONG DIAMOND OR CHAKRA SHIELD OR U WILL DIE ALSO.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman's Jutsu   Eman's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:16 pm

Fire Style: Flaming Dragon Blast
Description: Shoots a large blast of fire shaped like a dragon at your opponent.

Fire Style: Fire Storm
Description: Shoots out a large wave of fire scorching the land

Elemental Style: Obliteration Beam
Description: A condensed version of the obliteration bomb. but in a beam
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 486
Dating : ...
Additional Info : FUCK U
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Eman's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman's Jutsu   Eman's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:21 pm

1.denied already exists

2.approved

3.approved but used once a fight
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman's Jutsu   Eman's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:21 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman's Jutsu   Eman's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:25 pm

hold on but it has 3 levels

1.low powered (more like it hurts but it wont kill you so it'll more than likely knock you out) takes like 1/8th of my current chakra before releasing the chakra restraints and using the gates but like 1/16 afterwards

2. Normal (the normal version that could kill if it was a direct hit but it is easily avoided and highly unstable) takes like 1/4 of my chakra before release and 1/8 afterwards

3.Atomic Level (this one can only be used if i unleashed my chakra as it would kill me if i used it normally) automatically takes 1/4 to 1/2 of my chakra.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman's Jutsu   Eman's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:27 am

Earth Style: Earth Crusher
Uses a superpowered stomp from hell to create a earthquake that shakes the opponent and makes them disoriented. can only be used twice.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 486
Dating : ...
Additional Info : FUCK U
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Eman's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman's Jutsu   Eman's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:06 pm

approved...only used once a fight
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman's Jutsu   Eman's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:26 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman's Jutsu   Eman's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:13 pm

Kouseitan'i Clan Secret Genjutsu: Assault of the Elements
Rank: Sannin Have to have master the kouseitan'i bloodline
Description: the user looks the opponent in the eyes and the world begins to warp and they feel like they're going to through every single natural disaster there was
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

Eman's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman's Jutsu   Eman's Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:56 am

Earth Style: Earth Burial
Description: Best if used in conjunction with Earth Crusher as you already have the opponent trapped in a hole. compresses the ground crushing the opponent under massive pressure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eman's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman's Jutsu   Eman's Jutsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eman's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1