Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eman vs Ventus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elemental Master Eman
Admin/ Master Of Elements/ Elemental Sannin of Leaf/ Lion Sage/ Destroyer of ALL Akatsuki :)
Elemental Master Eman

Male
Number of posts : 1042
Dating : none
Additional Info : I love Peace but i will destroy you if i have too
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:20 am

*the kunai all explode around you at i surround you in diamond trap no jutsu*

Elemental Style: Diamond Chakra Trap

Traps the user in a dome of chakra absorbing diamond. This dome sucks the chakra out of the victim. it also absorbs the chakra out of a jutsu. only a really high ranking jutsu could break it. but using one would probably end up killing you.
d-ranked - would last 3 posts
c-ranked - 5 posts
b-ranked- 7 posts
a-ranked- 9 posts
s-ranked- 11 posts
ss-ranked- 13 posts
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutov3.forumotion.net
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 486
Dating : ...
Additional Info : FUCK U
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:22 pm

*the intense chakra easily whips and breaks the diamond around as it surrounds me and i stand up with a red coat of chakra*

1.Fire: People with an emphasis on the fire element tend to be outgoing, inspirational and 'fiery'. When expressed well these people often are an inspiration to others, are quite moral and can be very creative. If the person has difficulty expressing or experiencing the more enjoyable aspects of the fire element they may become selfish, risk-takers and/or inclined to give in to their passions too easily. A lack of representation of this element can indicate a lack of initiative, inspiration and difficulty in becoming inspired.the users chakra will go up 2 folds when this stage is activated and the physical strength of the user increases and fire jutsu’s powers go up in power by 3 folds.The user also gains a red chakra coat similar to ninetails.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Admin/ Master Of Elements/ Elemental Sannin of Leaf/ Lion Sage/ Destroyer of ALL Akatsuki :)
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:25 pm

*watches* at least you broke out. *activates akuma sochi souran and pulls out sum exploding kunai*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:27 pm

*in a instant i punch the ground releasing mountains of broken rocks coming at u*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:29 pm

*i stomp my foot on the ground and a wall of stone blocks your attack as i jump back* nice attack
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:33 pm

*as u jump i appear behind u and grab ur legs and throw u into the ground with much force*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:41 pm

*catches myself by flipping with my hands and flicking an exploding kunai right behind me, making it explode right by your head*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:43 pm

*as it explodes the chakra portects me from the blast*......no attack will work like explosive tags.....only taijutsu and ninjutsu......*roars sending a shockwave from my mouth leveling the area into a crater*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:47 pm

*poofs and i appear next to you with fire surronding my fists as i strike you right in the face with a double hammer fist*

Fire Style: Fires Barrage

Covers the users hand and feet in chakra, can also be used as a ninjutsu which will continously shoot fireballs at the opponent till either the opponent is dead, the jutsu is stopped, or the user runs out of chakra.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:52 pm

*is getting hit multiple times*.....this tickles.......*opens my mouth and roars sending a sharp shockwave that cuts u*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:53 pm

*winces when cut but smirks and whispers something you cant hear but you feel your face getting burned extremely*

Fire Style: Burning Whisper

Shoots a jet of superheated air at the opponent giving them 3rd degree burns on contact with the skin.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:04 pm

*i get hit but i stand almost unharmed*.....*the armadillo elders start to heal me*.....

2.Earth: An emphasis on this element indicate a practical, cautious, and pragmatic approach to life. In the majority of cases there is the need to build solid, 'real' material success, ie, car, home, career succeess. Earthy people may benefit from connecting to the earth element via gardening, pottery, facial mud packs, etc. Long range planning and the determination to succeed are strong traits for this element, as is melancholy, greed and fear if taken too far. A person with a lack of earth may find it difficult to live in the 'real' world and to keep themselves grounded. Their expectations in general may be a little unrealistic. The users chakra will increase 4 folds.Earth jutsu’s will go up in power.The user will gain brown like chakra and another tail

*brown chakra surrounds me making another tail appear*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:11 pm

...... *waits for you to finish*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:16 pm

*the chakra fully goes around me and as u take a breath i appear behind u and launch u into the air in half a second*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:55 pm

*gets launched in the air and makes some handsignes descretely so you don't notice till the right moment*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:47 pm

*i see you doing handsigns and i charge a huge rasengan over my head*,,,,,,,ULTIMATE RASENGAN.....*hits the ground with the rasengan causing a huge implosion*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:34 am

*i see the implosion and twirl in the air with an obliteration beam ready and fires it at you at full force exploding all around you and destroying 1.5 miles all around, as soon as i shoot the beam i make a diamond shield and fall to the earth*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:56 am

3.Wind: Airy people are usually natural communicators. On a positive note they are great and conceptual tasks and often tend to 'have their head in the clouds'! I usually find that people with this element emphasised are extroverted and enjoy being exposed to different ideas, knowledge is quite important to them. On the down side though, they may be so busy living in their head that they lose touch with reality. The lack of air in a birth chart can indicate difficulty in the expression of that person. Communication of ideas and the ability to conceptualise may prove difficult...By activating this stage the users speed will increase to a speed the sharingan eye cannot see.u gain silver chakra

*as u send the beam i activate wind and i easily evade the attack and gets behind u and throws u with the force of 1 million men*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:50 pm

*is thrown but as you start to release me i slap on five exploding tags on your arm, leg, stomach, and sides and activate them simultaneously causing you extreme pain but not blowing anything off*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:18 pm

*i explode but i stand there unharmed*./...werent u listewning....ninja tools cannot hurt me.......*opens my mouth charging chakra into a condensed ball of chakra and i release it sending a huge ball of unstoppable energy at u*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:28 pm

oh so u wanna play with unstoppable energy *charges my second most powerful obliteration beam and fires at you*
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:30 pm

appears on a tree watches bro thinks he so strong he is but he has a weak ness
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:30 pm

*the blast completewly overpowers the beam*.....*the beam still moves at u*.....u dunt have much chakra
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:32 pm

........*'thinks i gotta get somewhere where i can charge my chakra' i jump outta the way and vanish from the area in a very far clearing where i charge my chakra*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:34 pm

*i stand up*....hmmm wonder where he went.....damn it byakugan would look pretty good right now lol......*chakra whirls around me making craters every step*.....*shouts:HEY GUESS WHAT.....IM ONLY GOING 3 of all 7 OF THESE STAGES*....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eman vs Ventus   Eman vs Ventus - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eman vs Ventus
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next