Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jutsu for the Elemental Style

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elemental Master Eman
Admin/ Master Of Elements/ Elemental Sannin of Leaf/ Lion Sage/ Destroyer of ALL Akatsuki :)
Elemental Master Eman

Male
Number of posts : 1042
Dating : none
Additional Info : I love Peace but i will destroy you if i have too
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Jutsu for the Elemental Style Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu for the Elemental Style   Jutsu for the Elemental Style I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:46 pm

Okay here are the jutsu for the elemental style you can only use this style if you have mastered all five major types of chakra (fire, water, wind, earth, electric) And can only use most of these if u have alot of chakra since the weakest is a-ranked. These are all jutsu from my jutsu list.

Elemental Fire Style: Fires Barrage

This jutsu allows the user to fire multiple fire balls from there hands or feet or encompanses the hands and feet to be used in taijutsu.

Elemental Water Style: Hurricane Jutsu

This Jutsu allows you to basically create a minature hurricane that you can control. You can only use it once in an battle as it takes up a huge amount of chakra. It is advised to be used as an last resort jutsu only. It lasts 4 turns.

Elemental Sanjutsu: Water Style, Fire Style, Electric Style: Electric Steam Jutsu

This move can only be taught by a elemental master or sensei. This Jutsu allows you to create a cloud of electrical super heated steam. This jutsu can only be used twice but not in succession. It only lasts 4 turns.

Elemental fox style: Fire fox no jutsu

can only be used by a kitsune, fox hanyou, or fox bijuu

allows user to create superheated blue flames that only burn wat they want it too.

Elemental style: elemental cross gaurd no jutsu

allows the user to create a shield using the elements must have finished all elemental manipulation

Nijutsu: SDT

Combination of FDT and WDT higly destructive and has a choice between implosion, explosion, and obliteration.

Elemental style: Summoning the Ten Elemental Dragons of Armageddon: Fire Dragon, Water Dragon, Electric Dragon, wind dragon, earth dragon, acid dragon, ice dragon, light dragon, dark dragon, hellfire dragon

Elemental Style: Merge of the Elemental Dragon of Armageddon: the ten dragons merge together

Elemental Style: Summoning the Light Dragons of Heaven and Time and the Dark dragons of Hell and Space

Elemental Style: Merge of the Heavenly Demon Dragon of Time and Space

Elemental Style: Merge of the Elemental Apocalypse Dragon of Heaven, Hell, Time, and Space

Elemental style: diamond chakra trap no jutsu
allows the user to shoot spikes of chakra absorbing diamond at the opponent. can only be used three times in a fight.

Elemental style: obliteration no jutsu
This jutsu can only be used if u have extreme elemental control and a immense amount of chakra *atleast s-ranked* forms a ball a of compressed elemental chakra and is shot at the opponent or target. there is no escape or survival as this attack obliterates everything in a 2 km radius. IT IS ADVISED TO BE OUT OF THE AREA OR UNDER A VERY STRONG DIAMOND OR CHAKRA SHIELD OR U WILL DIE ALSO.

Back to top Go down
http://www.narutov3.forumotion.net
Lightning Master Sasuke
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Lightning Master Sasuke

Male
Number of posts : 521
Dating : NONE!!!
Additional Info : Owner of Demon Kusanagi/Once live in Konoha to learn Fireball Jutsus and Chidori
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu for the Elemental Style   Jutsu for the Elemental Style I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:24 pm

sensei do you have Ice jutsus????
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Admin/ Master Of Elements/ Elemental Sannin of Leaf/ Lion Sage/ Destroyer of ALL Akatsuki :)
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu for the Elemental Style   Jutsu for the Elemental Style I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:25 pm

yes not many but i do
Back to top Go down
Lightning Master Sasuke
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Lightning Master Sasuke

Male
Additional Info : Owner of Demon Kusanagi/Once live in Konoha to learn Fireball Jutsus and Chidori

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu for the Elemental Style   Jutsu for the Elemental Style I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:29 pm

can u teach me???...
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu for the Elemental Style   Jutsu for the Elemental Style I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:34 am

yea
Back to top Go down
Lightning Master Sasuke
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Lightning Master Sasuke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu for the Elemental Style   Jutsu for the Elemental Style I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:01 am

what are those jutsus???..

My Zanpaktou:

Jutsu for the Elemental Style Zanpakuto_hitsugaya_hyorinmaru
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu for the Elemental Style   Jutsu for the Elemental Style I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsu for the Elemental Style
Page 1 of 1