Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin

Go down 
+3
Faj
Nautu Kazawa
Elemental Master Eman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai
Genin
Kai

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:28 pm

hey Matt...
Back to top Go down
Crown Clown
Anbu Black Ops
Crown Clown

Male
Number of posts : 304
Dating : Mitsuki
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:29 pm

Thats no fun >-<
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto
Genin
ninetailednaruto

Male
Number of posts : 195
Additional Info : bord
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:29 pm

matt siriously thios isnt youre abttel youre battel was 15 mins ago
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Admin/ Master Of Elements/ Elemental Sannin of Leaf/ Lion Sage/ Destroyer of ALL Akatsuki :)
Elemental Master Eman

Male
Number of posts : 1042
Dating : none
Additional Info : I love Peace but i will destroy you if i have too
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:30 pm

*catches your foot before you break my jaw and breaks your foot* get away from me homie
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutov3.forumotion.net
Crown Clown
Anbu Black Ops
Crown Clown

Male

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:31 pm

*jumps down*
want help?
Back to top Go down
Nautu Kazawa
伝説の三忍,Densetsu no Sannin
Nautu Kazawa

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:32 pm

*as you break my foot and subsitute with a log* Hmph *standing near tree* MATT THIS FIGHT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU!!!

Last edited by Aoi Kongouseki on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://burningdesire.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:32 pm

nooo Matt....dont help
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto
Genin
ninetailednaruto

Male

matt I told you this isnt youre fight
Back to top Go down
Crown Clown
Anbu Black Ops
Crown Clown

Male

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:36 pm

Meh wants to fight! >_>
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:40 pm

ok Matt ill fight you...
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto
Genin
ninetailednaruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:41 pm

kai you got beat by him in a 3 on 1
Back to top Go down
Crown Clown
Anbu Black Ops
Crown Clown

Male

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:43 pm

*activates dojutsu*
Eyes of the gods
*in a flash im right infront of kai*
if he wants to.. then lets
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:45 pm

doesnt matter....im gonna try again..
*i jump off the tree*
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto
Genin
ninetailednaruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:46 pm

good luck )even though youre ona get pwned)
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Admin/ Master Of Elements/ Elemental Sannin of Leaf/ Lion Sage/ Destroyer of ALL Akatsuki :)
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:47 pm

*i yawn and throw one of my exploding kunai at kon* just die already.
Back to top Go down
Crown Clown
Anbu Black Ops
Crown Clown

Male

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:47 pm

im gonna go all out kai.. so if you want to give up right now its okey..
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:48 pm

i know im gonna get pwned so...
*i make wood clones*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:48 pm

..... *sits down and thinks about food* man i'm really hungry
Back to top Go down
Nautu Kazawa
伝説の三忍,Densetsu no Sannin
Nautu Kazawa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:05 pm

*moves outta way of kunai and runs into woods*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:07 pm

i hope he knows i'm not chasing him
Back to top Go down
Nautu Kazawa
伝説の三忍,Densetsu no Sannin
Nautu Kazawa

Male

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:08 pm

*exploding kunais come from the sky*
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:09 pm

*i gulp and i start to shake*
ok Matt.....im ready
Back to top Go down
ninetailednaruto
Genin
ninetailednaruto

Male

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:10 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Crown Clown
Anbu Black Ops
Crown Clown

Male

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:12 pm

*aims at kai*
so looong budd
Exstreme black blast

Exstreme Black Blast
Requierment: Demonic Claw
Description: user uses his demonic claw to create a massive wall blast of radioactiv black engery destroys everything in a 3 miles radius.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:13 pm

*the exploding kunais hit you and the area surrounding you, erupting in a large explosion wiping out 50 trees*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin   Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too the Death: Master of the Elements Eman vs 2 of the Denkutsu no Sannin
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next