Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house

Go down 
+3
nina willow
J fearless
Elemental Master Eman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sam
Genin
Sam

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house   Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:26 pm

"hm.....mab a cheetah..." she sat down and activated her chakra, making it shape the body of a cheetah..... trying to imagine that feeling when she imagined that sword...
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Admin/ Master Of Elements/ Elemental Sannin of Leaf/ Lion Sage/ Destroyer of ALL Akatsuki :)
Elemental Master Eman

Male
Number of posts : 1042
Dating : none
Additional Info : I love Peace but i will destroy you if i have too
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house   Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:28 pm

......... *appears and does the hammer dance* na na na na na cant touch this na na na na na a cant touch this *vanishes*
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutov3.forumotion.net
Sam
Genin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house   Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:30 pm

she gnores him and suddenly she becomes callm. her eyes become slanted and the colors more projured. her ears moved backwards and her spine grew to make a tail. she was a baby cheetah. "dammit!" she thought when she found out she couldnt speak. only to meow.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Admin/ Master Of Elements/ Elemental Sannin of Leaf/ Lion Sage/ Destroyer of ALL Akatsuki :)
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house   Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:52 pm

*stops vanishing and looks at sam* yay u finally did it. and all it took was for me to flashstep 10 times
Back to top Go down
Sam
Genin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house   Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:55 pm

samui looked up and snarled. she hope he could hear her thoughts. " YOU WERE PREDICTING THIS THE WHOLE TIME?!?! YOU ASS!!" she jumped at him and started nawing his ankles with her sharp carniverouse teeth.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house   Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:11 pm

*afterimage fades and i appear on a tree* now now litlle sis *starts transfoming into a fox* u dont wanna get hurt now do u
Back to top Go down
Sam
Genin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house   Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:13 pm

samui growled and she turned into a dog. " yeah right. as if. and transforming is my thing thats just an illusion."

(hello, im the only one that has the willow clan.)
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house   Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:17 pm

(i'm a willow 2, u can ask grampa) its not an illusion u test it out
Back to top Go down
Sam
Genin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house   Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:21 pm

(dude, the clan was connected but the abilities dont. you just said yourself that your an uchiha and a kousent'i.)
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house   Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:25 pm

(ok ok ok it wasn't me that transformed it was kou. remember pet fox) *appears on kou's head* come on little kitty. i got a ball of yarn for u
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house   Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:41 pm

omg * yells * yall making a lot of noise shut the fuck up good just keep it down * looks at gramps * was that the direction you were talking about cause i like it lol
Back to top Go down
nina willow
Genin
nina willow

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house   Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:44 pm

ki laughed. " just think of it as t.v. a ten year old shape shifter with an attide problem is fighting a hilariouse sanin with a pet fox. and their both slining insults at each other thats older than my great grandmother."
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house   Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:01 am

*lol * true old man your right *pulls out bag of popcorn start to eat and watch hands bag to old man * you want some
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house   Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:41 am

you 2 shut up.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house   Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:10 pm

............. *starts thinking. stops and goes inside*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house   Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:24 am

*relaxes after a hard battle*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house   Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eman and Kou's House outside the clan main house
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6