Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roxx's training grounds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Roxx's training grounds Empty
PostSubject: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:57 am

*walks in*
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:09 am

*appears * yeah i need you to not kill me but almost so i can use the shnringan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:13 am

*smirks* so u wanna get ur ass kicked? ...alright
*takes out my dagger*
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:12 pm

no i want too have near death experience so imy sharingan is activated and i can get use to using it in battle but if you want to call that kicking my ass then yeah that what i need you to do ok * run at you jumps and throws shuriken *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:28 pm

*dodges 'em by throwing more shurikens that hit the ones u sent and other 10 that hit u*
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:38 pm

*doges them runs at you for a haymaker* roxx are you going to enjoy this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:45 pm

not rly...*moves so fast that u don't even see meh n i appear behind u having my dagger at ur neck* giving up? Razz
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:47 pm

noooo * trys to pull dagger from you kick you off * i can't really give up till my sharingan appears so nooo not yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:51 pm

*when u pull it, it touches ur finger n poisons u*
3 posts to prove meh ur worth living *smirks* cuz in 3 posts u die...unless i give u the antidote
*simply catches ur kick and pulls u to the ground*
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:53 pm

not cool * body feels week runs throw a knife at you falls down * what did you do i got to find a away to over come this roxx we fam i thought awwwww
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:56 pm

lol.....i never cared about things like that
*moves aside dodging the knife and jumps back n i start to do my nails*
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:01 pm

k then * run in front of you takes dagger pulls it right through my left arm put my blood on your hand and nalis * good color for you now you need it to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:03 pm

*licks the blood from my hand* the poison doesn't affect meh sucks....cuz it's made from my own blood
*takes dagger back* now prove urself...u have 1 more post left
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:10 pm

lol wow i feel it look in to your eyes blood coming out every where you happy now that you see blood Roxx's training grounds 1Sharingan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:17 pm

aha....well....*throws u antidote*
that's cuz u have the freakin tomoe 1...i'm in a good mood
now lemme train or i'm getting serious
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:20 pm

catches antidote drinks it stand up pulls out your dagger thanks for not killing me guss you are nicer then you say you are * leaves *Roxx's training grounds 1Sharingan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:22 pm

lol just helping u get the tomoe 3 to take ur eyes
but u can call it however u want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:22 pm

*cleans my dagger*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:25 pm

*puts on some heavy weights and starts running*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:29 pm

*runs 635 km*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:29 pm

*takes a 5 minutes break*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:34 pm

*runs 700 km*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:41 am

*takes another break*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:42 am

*does 1000 push-ups*
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:14 am

appears looking tired and beat up i see am not the only one training can i train with you maybe spar no killing k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roxx's training grounds   Roxx's training grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roxx's training grounds
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next