Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyuuga level's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyuuga Shinu
Raikage/Hyuuga Leader/Legendary Hyuuga
Hyuuga Shinu

Male
Number of posts : 175
Dating : Single
Additional Info : Raikage that's all u need to know
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Hyuuga level's Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga level's   Hyuuga level's I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:27 pm

Byakugan Lvl 1 - has the ability to almost 360 degrees vision but cant see the tenketsu's (have it straight away when joining hyuuga)

Byakugan Lvl 2 - has the 360 degrees sight but not at its full potential , has the ability to see bout half the tenketsu's (200 posts)

Byakugan Lvl 3 - has the 360 degrees vision and has achieved its potential , can see all the tenketsu's
(350 posts)

Pre M. Byakugan - can see further and through high level genjutsu but is not as powerful as M. Byakugan, has slightly increased strength, chakra, defence and reflexes but not at the full potential. (1000 posts and special training with me)

M. Byakugan - can see even further and through high level genjutsu and has reached its potential, has more increased strength, defence and reflexes and is more powerful than pre m. byakugan
(1200 posts, must kill your best friend and special training with me)

M. Byakugan Form 2 - this is another form of the M Byakugan, it is weaker than the original form, your sight has reached its potential and u can see through high level genjutsu and see further, but u have a moderate amount of increased defence, strength, n reflexes this occurs when you dont kill your best friend but seriously injures him/her, this means the original form of m. byakugan u were supposed to get mutates into a different form
(1500 posts, seriously injure best friend and special training with me)

Permanent M. Byakugan - The M. Byakugan has one weakness it slowly kills your chakra system if used to much it take all your chakra creating cells away and u will lose the ability to create chakra
a way to stop this and make sure u never lose your chakra system is to take the eyes of another hyuuga and join them with your eyes. This creates a new cell in your body stopping the effect of your chakra system dieing. it also gives you a even better sight than m byakugan and gives you extra strength speed and chakra.
(2000 posts and take the eyes of another hyuuga)
Back to top Go down

Hyuuga level's
Page 1 of 1