Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cloud village Training ground's

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyuuga Shinu
Raikage/Hyuuga Leader/Legendary Hyuuga
Hyuuga Shinu

Male
Number of posts : 175
Dating : Single
Additional Info : Raikage that's all u need to know
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Cloud village Training ground's Empty
PostSubject: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:15 pm

*walks onto the ground and begins to train*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 486
Dating : ...
Additional Info : FUCK U
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:11 pm

*appears*
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Shinu
Hyuuga Shinu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:12 pm

*looks at Suigetsu*

hello
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:14 pm

lets train....give me the scroll please ^__^
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Shinu
Hyuuga Shinu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:19 pm

ok

* pulls out a scroll that contains jutsu from academy student and genin that only u can read*

Academy

- Conductor Skill [Doutai no Jutsu]
The basis of all Raiton jutsu, Doutai no Jutsu allows a shinobi to absorb ambient electricity from the environment for use in electricity and lightning related skills. This collection of ambient electricity is a passive form of this skill, and thus can be used without exerting chakra. | Passive - absorption of ambient electricity | Academy | Does not count against the one jutsu per post limit |

Note: All skills on this tech 'tree' require knowledge of this skill.

Genin

- Shocking Grasp Technique [Haji Dengeki no Jutsu]
A fairly simple jutsu, the user moves chakra to his hands and converts it to electricity. A thin layer of chakra protects the user, but anyone the user touches gets a shock, and anything the user holds transmits the electricity. | Chakra- 5 (Every Post) | Damage- 8 | Anything the user touches that can conduct electricity well (such as metal) deals 6 damage to anything else that it touches | Genin

- Static Bolt Technique [Seidenki Boruto no Jutsu]
The user projects some of his chakra, which is given a positive charge, to a location. The user then gives some air in front of his open palm a negative charge, and a large static bolt jumps between the two locations. While the lightning bolt is impossible to dodge, the location that it jumps to can not change, making it very predictable - assuming that the victim knows what's coming. | Chakra- 20 | Damage- 18 | Advanced Genin

- Static Discharge Technique [Houden no Jutsu]
The user focuses his chakra onto an object (typically a metal object, although anything that conducts electricity well works) and builds up an electrical charge within the object. Once the object hits another, a large static bolt leaps from the object whatever it is in contact with. Once the electricity is discharged, the object returns to normal; the energy can only be discharged once. | Chakra- 5 | Damage- 6 | Genin | The electricity lasts five posts or until discharged.

- Magnetic Deflection Technique [Jijou Henshin no Jutsu]
A dangerous technique, this jutsu builds up a magnetic charge in a metal object with a touch, making it a magnet that draws metal objects to it. While this jutsu can build up a powerful magnetic charge, doing so can be dangerous if the user possesses other metal objects, as they will be attracted to the magnet as well. The magnetic charge only lasts as long as the user holds on to the object. | Chakra- 5 (Inc, Every Post) | The magnetic field has 1(Inc) strength, and can deflect any attack involving metal if the field's strength is equal to or more then the damage that would be recieved. | Genin

- Lightning Trip-Wire Technique [Harigane Denkou no Jutsu]
The user takes two kunai or any other metal objects that can be planted in the ground or wall and gives them opposite electrical charges. Using chakra, an invisible current is run through the objects, which are then planted in the ground. If anyone walks in between the two conduits, then an electrical charge zaps them. Despite the name, this technique does not actually 'trip' the victim. | Chakra- 8 (Every Post) | Damage- 10 | Advanced Genin

- Charged Strike [Denkiwoobiru Batsu]
A ninja from the Hidden Cloud Village is able to transfer chakra into his or her limbs in order to create an electrical charge. With enough practice, the ninja becomes able to discharge this energy forcibly with a punch or kick. | Chakra - 12 | Damage - Strength + 10 | Advanced Genin
Original tech by Akshunj

(u know u only have lighting element since ur a genin)
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:20 pm

(yuppers)....*takes the scroll and reads it then i eat it*
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Shinu
Hyuuga Shinu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:21 pm

u didn't have to eat it i will teach more wen u become chuunin
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:23 pm

ok and do i have permission to go in the exams
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Shinu
Hyuuga Shinu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:23 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:24 pm

alright.....*disappears*
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Shinu
Hyuuga Shinu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:28 pm

*walks away *
Back to top Go down
Lightning Master Sasuke
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Lightning Master Sasuke

Male
Number of posts : 521
Dating : NONE!!!
Additional Info : Owner of Demon Kusanagi/Once live in Konoha to learn Fireball Jutsus and Chidori
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:37 pm

===heyyy Lord kage can I get jutsu scrolls
for the exams==
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Shinu
Hyuuga Shinu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:32 pm

do u have a sensei ?
Back to top Go down
Shishimaru Hyuuga
Genin
Shishimaru Hyuuga

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:42 pm

cud i see the jutsu scrolls plz lord raikage
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Shinu
Hyuuga Shinu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:22 pm

wat element do u have?
Back to top Go down
Shishimaru Hyuuga
Genin
Shishimaru Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:28 pm

lightning i guess thats what i learned at the academy also can u be my sensei plz
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Shinu
Hyuuga Shinu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:37 pm

ok and yes ill be ur sensei
Back to top Go down
Shishimaru Hyuuga
Genin
Shishimaru Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:22 pm

thanx
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Shinu
Hyuuga Shinu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:09 pm

np
Back to top Go down
Shishimaru Hyuuga
Genin
Shishimaru Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:28 pm

can we train now id like to learn the hyuuga genin jutsus plz
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Shinu
Hyuuga Shinu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:29 pm

hands u 2 scrolls one with the hyuuga jutsu and one with cloud village jutsus (these scrolls are only for ur eye no one els can read or touch them or it will turn to dust)

GENTLE FIST TECHNIQUES

Genin-

1. Byakuugan (Enhanced Vision): Those who possess the Byakuugan have an improved line of sight, a 360 degrees field of vision and the ability to see the inner coil system that transports chakra through the body. In advanced cases they can also see the opening points, which in theory gives them the ability to shut down an opponent's chakra flow completely.Can be used throughout an entire fight(any rank may use this)

2. Eight Trigrams Empty Palm: A palm thrust, capable of being done while out of arms' reach, pushes away the victim violently ,presumably with chakra. lasts for 1 post, cannot be used for until 2 posts have passed. can be used as many times as possible.

3. Gentle Fist: The inner coil system that transfers chakra around the body is very close and is essentially a part of all of the human body, including crucial organs. Members of the Hyuuga clan train in a special fighting style that requires the Byakuugan and excellent chakra control; through the Byakuugan they are able to see the opponent's inner coil system which they forcefully channel their own chakra into, causing severe damage to organs nearby. The technique earned its name because even a seemingly gentle, unimpressive hit can prove lethal. too activate this, you post that you are standing in the "gentle fist stance". Last for 5 posts. cannot be used for 5 posts. can be used 3 times.

4. Eight Trigrams Sixty-four Palms: A very advanced Gentle Fist Style technique, the user must be able to see the Chakra holes (tenketsu, "pressure points") of the opponent and execute it with incredible dexterity and precision in order for it to be effective. In a series of two heavy strikes, followed by two more, followed by four, followed by eight, followed by sixteen, followed by a dazzling thirty-two consecutive pinpoint-precision strikes, this jutsu closes 64 of the 361 tenketsu of the opponent completely. The last of the sixty-four strikes appears to be a blow with the full, open hand, rather than the fingertips of the index and middle fingers. The end result is a victim with disrupted chakra flow, making it very problematic to stay standing up and impossible to execute jutsu, unless an alternate chakra source is available, which is exceedingly rare and has only been demonstrated thus far in people containing a Bijū (Tail Beast). takes 2 posts to prepare. cannot be used until 2 posts have passed. can be used 4 times.

Chuunin-

Academy

- Conductor Skill [Doutai no Jutsu]
The basis of all Raiton jutsu, Doutai no Jutsu allows a shinobi to absorb ambient electricity from the environment for use in electricity and lightning related skills. This collection of ambient electricity is a passive form of this skill, and thus can be used without exerting chakra. | Passive - absorption of ambient electricity | Academy | Does not count against the one jutsu per post limit |

Note: All skills on this tech 'tree' require knowledge of this skill.

Genin

- Shocking Grasp Technique [Haji Dengeki no Jutsu]
A fairly simple jutsu, the user moves chakra to his hands and converts it to electricity. A thin layer of chakra protects the user, but anyone the user touches gets a shock, and anything the user holds transmits the electricity. | Chakra- 5 (Every Post) | Damage- 8 | Anything the user touches that can conduct electricity well (such as metal) deals 6 damage to anything else that it touches | Genin

- Static Bolt Technique [Seidenki Boruto no Jutsu]
The user projects some of his chakra, which is given a positive charge, to a location. The user then gives some air in front of his open palm a negative charge, and a large static bolt jumps between the two locations. While the lightning bolt is impossible to dodge, the location that it jumps to can not change, making it very predictable - assuming that the victim knows what's coming. | Chakra- 20 | Damage- 18 | Advanced Genin

- Static Discharge Technique [Houden no Jutsu]
The user focuses his chakra onto an object (typically a metal object, although anything that conducts electricity well works) and builds up an electrical charge within the object. Once the object hits another, a large static bolt leaps from the object whatever it is in contact with. Once the electricity is discharged, the object returns to normal; the energy can only be discharged once. | Chakra- 5 | Damage- 6 | Genin | The electricity lasts five posts or until discharged.

- Magnetic Deflection Technique [Jijou Henshin no Jutsu]
A dangerous technique, this jutsu builds up a magnetic charge in a metal object with a touch, making it a magnet that draws metal objects to it. While this jutsu can build up a powerful magnetic charge, doing so can be dangerous if the user possesses other metal objects, as they will be attracted to the magnet as well. The magnetic charge only lasts as long as the user holds on to the object. | Chakra- 5 (Inc, Every Post) | The magnetic field has 1(Inc) strength, and can deflect any attack involving metal if the field's strength is equal to or more then the damage that would be recieved. | Genin

- Lightning Trip-Wire Technique [Harigane Denkou no Jutsu]
The user takes two kunai or any other metal objects that can be planted in the ground or wall and gives them opposite electrical charges. Using chakra, an invisible current is run through the objects, which are then planted in the ground. If anyone walks in between the two conduits, then an electrical charge zaps them. Despite the name, this technique does not actually 'trip' the victim. | Chakra- 8 (Every Post) | Damage- 10 | Advanced Genin

- Charged Strike [Denkiwoobiru Batsu]
A ninja from the Hidden Cloud Village is able to transfer chakra into his or her limbs in order to create an electrical charge. With enough practice, the ninja becomes able to discharge this energy forcibly with a punch or kick. | Chakra - 12 | Damage - Strength + 10 | Advanced Genin
Original tech by Akshunj
Back to top Go down
Shishimaru Hyuuga
Genin
Shishimaru Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:15 pm

ok *activates byakugan* ill start with the empty palm *concentrates chakra to palm of hand and thrusts palm while an arms legnth away from tree and causes big dent in tree* yes!
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Shinu
Hyuuga Shinu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:48 pm

very good
Back to top Go down
Shishimaru Hyuuga
Genin
Shishimaru Hyuuga

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:49 pm

ok now ill try the gentle fist *stands in gentle fist stance just like on the scroll and starts hitting a tree and releasing chakra with each hit* got it
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Shinu
Hyuuga Shinu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:07 am

very good ur a quick learner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud village Training ground's   Cloud village Training ground's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloud village Training ground's
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next