Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rein vs Pein

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai
Genin
Kai

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:47 pm

*6 bodies of pein stand on a building waiting*
Back to top Go down
Rein
Admin/Kazekage/Wind Manipulation Leader/Pwnstar/Ninja Prodigy
Rein

Male
Number of posts : 230
Dating : Meh beautiful Mero
Additional Info : Wind manipulation Leader
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:01 pm

One body is split in half from an All-out Air slice that i have made as i stand about 2 feet from all of them with my blade at hand and fan on my back

"Hello"
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:07 pm

*All the peins scatter out and the animal realm Pain summons the Chameleon and the hell Realm Pein enters with the animal realm bieng totally camoflouged due to the chameleons invisibility. While the Human realm,ghost realm,deva realm stay looking at the dead asura realm body*

You will die...
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

Male

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:13 pm

"I don't think so.."

The pein is camoflauged and i do handsigns at a very fast pace.a sand wave hovers the whole area as the invisible pein has sand all over him.

"There you are"

Flickers at almost lightspeed finishing some handsigns and a tornado is shot close range(2 feet away from him)at lightning speed and cuts his body in half
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:21 pm

*just as you are about to cut the body in half Ghost Realm pein absorbs your attack and the Human real bodyflickers behind you at light speed punching you in the rib*

You are very interesting...

*the Deva realm Pain does handsigns and blows the sandstorm away with a wind vortex as it begins to rain*
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

Male

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:26 pm

the human realms hand is caught by me as i twist it with great force and twqist the arm in 720 degrees.I then kick the body as the body detaches from the arm and isnap the arm in two.The Human flies back a couple Yards.I then manipulate the wind from the vortex and feed it more chakra.The vortex then consumes the deva realm pein as i capture him in Wind vortex jutsu and it shrinks by the second.

"WAY too slow ^^"
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:35 pm

*At light speed the Chameleon shows its self and swipes at you sending you flying and the Hell Ream Pain ressurects all the fallen ones. As that happens the Ghost realm Pein absorbs all the sand and wind making the battle field a rainy one*

Wrong...

*again at lightspeed asura realm bieng revived Impales your Arm with the spear and the Deva realm at lightspeed does handsigns blowing a Rain bullet at you crushing you back on impact*
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

Male

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:43 pm

I see the Chameleon pein as he tries to strike i do handsigns rapidly.I flicker as it tries to hit me and the next time you see me i have a Chou Oodama rasengan to the back of the neck of the Hell realm pein also dodging the asura realm pein.I use much force as the oodama rasengan peirces through the hell realms throat and the rasengan explodes as it has no head anymore.I stand waiting for the next attack

"now you can't revive you bishes anymore"
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:48 pm

*the ghost pain flickers infront of you taking in the Rasengan and releasing it back at you,making you get hit by your own attack and the Deva Pein does handsigns shooting a Giant Fireball at you at lightspeed*

Oh really...

*the Asura Pein waits along with the human pein and the chameleon changes its location and turns invisble again holding animal and Hell Peins in its mouth*
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

Male

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:56 pm

I duck dodging my rasengan as i wave my fan.a weasel with a bladed tail comes out of nowhere.It travels at light speed and slicing everything at it's past before all the peins can react.Human pein is cut up into peices with hell and animal pein in it's mouth so all three are dead.100 trees fall on human and aasura pein as i wait for the results on them

OOC:the only peins that are left is asura and human if they survived the trees but the others are dead point blank

OOC:deva pein is still in my wind vortex and is shredded up so he's dead xD.Wind vortx cuts you up like razor blades with winds up to 240 mph.He's been in there for a while xD so he is dead.
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:05 pm

OOC: The Ghost Realm absorbed your WInd Vortex and the Sand and the Hell and Animal Peins are hiding in the chameleon not in the human Pein.Oh and the ghost pain send out a wave with the power of your Rasengan so you are bound to get hit and especially at the range you were in.

*The Ghost Pain Absorbs everthing and the Animal Pein and Hell Pein hide from you in a different location out of the battle field*

*Asura Pein Pein cuts the tree and body flickers behind you at lightspeed and impales both of your arms with his spear before you can do anything. Deva Pein does handsigns and flickers infront of you at lightspeed and blows a FireBall in your face before you can even move*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 486
Dating : ...
Additional Info : FUCK U
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:40 pm

(do u know any of peins moves at all >.< seriously u dunt know how to rp as pein)
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:41 pm

(yes....oh and sorry Ven i apoligize for yesterday)
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 pm

(I'd show u put looks like u only know his body techniques......u dunt even know his other jutsu)
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:44 pm

(....to tell you the truth i barely know his jutsu but i do know the body techniques)
Back to top Go down
Rein
Rein

Male

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 pm

OOC:xD i was still whippin peins ass lolz but i don't wanna fight him no more.too much godmod
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 pm

(im telling you those are his true abilities XD)
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:50 pm

(no they arent >.<)
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:56 pm

(mannn....oh Ven you can take over as pein while i go find his true techniques)
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:57 pm

(no....)
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Kai

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:01 pm

(fine...wait you already did)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rein vs Pein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rein vs Pein   Rein vs Pein I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rein vs Pein
Page 1 of 1