Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ACE SOLAR TRAINING

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ACE
Team Solar Leader

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-12

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:02 pm

*waits*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 486
Dating : ...
Additional Info : FUCK U
Registration date : 2008-08-20

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:04 pm

*appears*....ok u ready....
Back to top Go down
ACE
Team Solar Leader

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:05 pm

yup *straightens up*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:07 pm

*gives u Jutsu Scrolls*

Solar Eclipse
Description:[Requires no handseals] the user will look into the sky and charge chakra into the sky.The Chakra Will then Form a Sun Made of Chakra.Lasts entire fight

Eclipso
Description:[Requires Solar Eclipse] The user will do handsigns and then charge a Ball of Energy in their palm.The user can level areas with these balls.Used once a fight

Solar Beam
Description:[Requires handseals and Solar eclipse] The user will do handseals then they will charge energy for one post.Then the next Post the uiser will send a beam at the target.

Solar Sword
Description:[Requires no handseals] The user will Charge cChakra and Make a Solar Sword Thats a crest shape.Used 3 times

Solar Atom Bombardon
Description:[Requires handseals] The User will charge chakra into their fists and release energy into the sky.The sky will start to Heat up and turn Red(1 post).The next post the nsky will open up sending a beam into the ground causing a explosion as big as a village.Used once a Fight

Solar Form Lv.1
Description:The user will charge Solar energy around them and turn into a Solar soldier whos attack increases by minor bit and speed increases minorly.

Solar Form Lv.2
Description:The user will Do the same as Lv.1 But increases Strength by medium power and speed by medium.

Solar Form:Sun gods Wrath
Description:The user will charge chakra and make a dragon type Suit that powers the Users power fully.
Back to top Go down
ACE
Team Solar Leader

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:11 pm

*reads over and over and absorbs the info as the words flow of the scroll into him* i kno now
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:12 pm

now to make u the official leader....Take ur shirt off
Back to top Go down
ACE
Team Solar Leader

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:16 pm

*looks at u weird* ok just dont fodle me lol jk *takes shirt off*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:17 pm

*does handsigns and stabs u with a Golden Pen*
Back to top Go down
ACE
Team Solar Leader

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:19 pm

ummm im bleeding *looks ats u and gets dizzy*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:21 pm

*as i take the pen out a moon symbol appears on ur left chest and a sun symbol appears on the other*......there u are leader....
Back to top Go down
ACE
Team Solar Leader

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:23 pm

kool *flex's in the mirror* lol
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:25 pm

*sighs*...wanna learn moons sacred Jutsu?
Back to top Go down
ACE
Team Solar Leader

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:45 pm

yea
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:46 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:48 pm

*gives u jutsu Scrolls*

Name: Moon Rasengan
Description: [Doesn't require handseals] This is a pretty much bigger version, and also more powerful than the normal Rasengan. Inside this Rasengan, you see the moon, and when it touches the opponent it causes a extreme explosion.

Name: Full Moon
Description: [Requires handseals] User performs necessary handseals as a Full Moon appears in the users hand, then he throws it in the air, as the Full Moon keeps floating there.

Name: Moon Light
Description: [Requires handseals, performed after the jutsu 'Full Moon' is activated] User performs necessary handseals as from the moon, light comes down. It's not only that, but the light gets the power of the moon with it. Causing major damage to the opponent.

Name: Moon Sword
Description: [Requires handseals] User performs necessary handseals, as a strong, shaped moon sword comes in the users hand.

Name: Moon Spear
Description: [Requires handseals] User performs handseals as a spear filled with the energy and the power of the moon forms in the users hand. This is thrown at the opponent with extreme speed. This penetrates the user.

Name: Moon Destruction
Description: [Requires handseals, performed after the jutsu 'Full Moon' is activated] User performs necessary handseals as the 'Full Moon Jutsu' in the sky explodes in tiny pieces. But these tiny pieces turn as sharp as swords/kunais etc. They rush at the opponent as a extreme speed.

Name: Moon Tornado
Description: [Requires handseals] User performs necessary handseals as a Tornado, filled with the Moon's power and energy bursts out of the ground, and heads for the user at extreme speed.

Name: Moon Bomb
Description: [Doesn't require handseals] User holds both of his hands up in the air, as slowly a huge orb filled with the moon's power and energy in space. This is unseen by the opponent. Then when it's complete, the user swings his hands towards the user as the bomb thats in space goes down at a high speed. This can destroy the entire area if put enough energy and power into it
Back to top Go down
ACE
Team Solar Leader

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:51 pm

*starts too absorb the set of scrolls as well and then passes but not before he gets 2 words out* IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:52 pm

???
Back to top Go down
ACE
Team Solar Leader

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:00 pm

*very drowsy looks up and sees u* dont just stare help me gawrsh
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:00 pm

whats ur BL
Back to top Go down
ACE
Team Solar Leader

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:03 pm

i dont have one but if i get too choose then HYUUGA
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:04 pm

kk then post to be in Hyugga
Back to top Go down
ACE
Team Solar Leader

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:08 pm

grrr
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:09 pm

lol well anyways....im bored
Back to top Go down
ACE
Team Solar Leader

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:12 pm

me also and theres nada to do
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:18 pm

train the moves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ACE SOLAR TRAINING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACE SOLAR TRAINING   ACE SOLAR TRAINING I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ACE SOLAR TRAINING
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next