Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A fight With Orochimaru

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Faj
Webmaster , Uchiha Clan Leader , Toad Sage and Legendary Uchiha , Hokage
Faj

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Dating : i ish single
Registration date : 2008-08-09

A fight With Orochimaru - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fight With Orochimaru   A fight With Orochimaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:26 pm

*sees through the genjutsu with the sharingan*
*jumps up high onto a tree and focuses my chakra to my feet to walk on the water*
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenx.rpg-board.net
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 486
Dating : ...
Additional Info : FUCK U
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: A fight With Orochimaru   A fight With Orochimaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:27 pm

*is stand behind the hokages with eyes closed*.....*the 1st does handsigns and trees quickly grab and squeeze u as the 2nd does handsigns*
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: A fight With Orochimaru   A fight With Orochimaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:30 pm

*as the trees go to grab me i take out 2 katana and slash them up*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: A fight With Orochimaru   A fight With Orochimaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:33 pm

*the hokage tightens it so u cant move and adds chakra into the tree making u unable to move anyways*.....*a random person appears and oro kills him and a casket starts to come from the ground*.....*the 2nd does handsigns some more and launched a Twin water Dragon Jutsu*
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: A fight With Orochimaru   A fight With Orochimaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:40 pm

*focuses fire chakra around me and releases it burning away the tree and jumps up high and uses Name : Master Of Flames
Requirements : Permanent Mangekyou and must know toad sage jutsu
Description : The toad elders spit out a special gold oil at high velocity , the user then activates their mangekyou and releases the amateratsu , igniting with this special oil making it even hotter and increases its range far greater than the original amateratsu , this gold amateratsu burns everything in its path away and stays burning for 11 days and 11 nights

*toad elders spit the special oil as i release the amateratsu burning through the dragons as it heads straight for orochimaru and the casket*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: A fight With Orochimaru   A fight With Orochimaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:41 pm

*the casket opens revealing the 4th hokage and we both transport behind u and kicks u into the ground*
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: A fight With Orochimaru   A fight With Orochimaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:44 pm

*as i am kicked i spin around and uses the natural energy around me to use
Name : Toad Style : Whispering Mist
Requirements : Must know toad sage jutsu and toad summonings
Description : Here the 2 toad elders blow out from their mouth a fast flammable mist the user then does handseals and releases a fire jutsu causing the mist to ignite and explode around the opponent causing severe damage and severe burns

*the flammable mist surrounds you and the fourth as i release fire chakra causing it to ignite and explode all around you*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: A fight With Orochimaru   A fight With Orochimaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:45 pm

*as u do handsigns the other 2 hokages appear and hold ur hand and legs and tosses u into the ground*....hehe u forgot its 4 vs 1
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: A fight With Orochimaru   A fight With Orochimaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:46 pm

lol yeah
*get up from the ground*

*looks up at you 4 as i start to charge the natural chakra around me*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: A fight With Orochimaru   A fight With Orochimaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:47 pm

*as ur on the water the 2nd hokage and 1st do handsigns and a twister of water surrounds u and the 4th makes a rasnegan and throws it at the twister causing a huge explosion as oro starts to do handsigns*
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: A fight With Orochimaru   A fight With Orochimaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:50 pm

*as the twister of water surrounds me i use cut my hand and summon another lage toad breaking me out of the twister as i look up at you*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: A fight With Orochimaru   A fight With Orochimaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:52 pm

*oro still does many many more handsigns*.......*the 1st hokage sends wood around the toad and squaeezes it to death whiloe the 2nd does handsigns and the 4th starts to teleport everywhere*
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: A fight With Orochimaru   A fight With Orochimaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:35 pm

*jumps up and starts doing handsigns*
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: A fight With Orochimaru   A fight With Orochimaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:58 pm

*appears behind faj and wraps my body around u holding u down as all the okages start to form a huge rasengan*
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: A fight With Orochimaru   A fight With Orochimaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:54 am

*as you go to wrap around my body i activate look straight into your eyes and use
Name : Zeus's Judgement
Requirements : permanent mangekyou
Description : The Mangekyou turns bright yellow, too bright to even look at without getting blinded for one post because of the brightness, then lightning charges up in the sky and comes down in a black lightning form striking a area where the opponent is in, this lightning remains there for 7 days and 7 nights electrocuting all that comes into that area, the user dies from the lightning coming through every cell electrocuting it so severely causing it to die (same rules as amateratsu ) *

*looks into your eyes blinding you with the bright yellow of my mangekyou now as my focused lightning chakra shoots up into the sky and comes down in a black form lightning striking the hokage forming the rasengan causing them too die *
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male

PostSubject: Re: A fight With Orochimaru   A fight With Orochimaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:41 pm

*I slither my tongue and the 4th hokage uses his transortation to transport in front of u and hits u with the ultimimate rasengan*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight With Orochimaru   A fight With Orochimaru - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fight With Orochimaru
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2