Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Registration

Go down 
+41
ninetailednaruto
kingc4rn4g3
Drac
Samia Naki Inu
yuki
nina willow
Marluxia
ScourgeSolaris
Minoto Kaguya
Shishimaru Hyuuga
kazuya
Gaara of the Desert
Leon K. Matoro
Nautu Kazawa
Tsukiakari
anila
Reiku
GaruoTaksuki
setsu
Miss Mero
yondaime senju
Ventus
Lightning Master Sasuke
Tama Alano
Lulu
Kouu Uchiha
Naru
Mozilla Firefox
Shaki
Darious Deveraux
Ai Miyazaki
Hakushin Tanden
Elemental Master Eman
J fearless
Rein
Mitsuki Nami
Kai
Hyuuga Shinu
Crown Clown
Light
Faj
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Character Registration - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:47 pm

1. ur academy student
2. Uchiha clan is closed
other than that approved
Back to top Go down
Ai Miyazaki
Academy Student
Ai Miyazaki

Female
Number of posts : 21
Dating : On Cloud 9 with Dar^^
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:10 pm

Name: Ai Miyazaki
Bloodline: None
Village: Sand (I guess I will join again)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:35 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Shishimaru Hyuuga
Genin
Shishimaru Hyuuga

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:15 pm

Name: Shishimaru Hyuuga
Bloodline: Hyuuga plz
Village:leaf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:31 am

approved
(village n bl r up to faj n shinu)
Back to top Go down
Minoto Kaguya
Academy Student
Minoto Kaguya

Male
Number of posts : 16
Dating : Bone Dummy JK
Additional Info : ill kill u by boning lol
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:48 am

Name: Minoto Inuzuka
Bloodline: Inuzuka
Village: Leaf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:09 am

u r AS, outher than that approved
Back to top Go down
Minoto Kaguya
Academy Student
Minoto Kaguya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:46 am

AH ok fine Sad
Back to top Go down
Faj
Webmaster , Uchiha Clan Leader , Toad Sage and Legendary Uchiha , Hokage
Faj

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Dating : i ish single
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:36 am

and your not in leaf
leaf is closed for now
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenx.rpg-board.net
Minoto Kaguya
Academy Student
Minoto Kaguya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:23 pm

AH well ill be a Missing ninja then i dont like the other villages
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:48 am

who cares...
Back to top Go down
ScourgeSolaris
Genin
ScourgeSolaris

Female
Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:23 pm

Name : Scourge Solaris
Bloodline : none
Village : none.
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:24 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Minoto Kaguya
Academy Student
Minoto Kaguya

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:13 pm

Name : Minoto Inuzuka
Bloodline : Inuzuka
Village : none
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Academy Student
Marluxia

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:20 pm

Name : Marluxia
Bloodline : Dont have on yet
Village : Dont have on yet
Back to top Go down
nina willow
Genin
nina willow

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:35 pm

Name :nina willow
Bloodline :willow
Village:sand
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:14 am

approved
Back to top Go down
yuki
Academy Student
yuki

Female
Number of posts : 32
Dating : no one
Additional Info : yo.. what's up?
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:13 pm

Name: Yukino Uzumaki (Yuki)
Bloodline: Uzumaki ??

She's a tomboy. And she gets into all kinds of trouble. Just like a younger version of naruto she has 2 marks on the side of her on each cheek like naruto's 3. And she has pink hair.. blue eyes. She has a sword that she holds dear to her heart as well as a necklace given to her by Naruto, himself.. that she never takes off.. it supposed to have some special liquid in it. Her dream is to be hokage. She resides now in the hidden leaf village. But once lived in the cloud. her jutsus are a mix of cloud and leaf. She is just like naruto.. she seeks revenge on orochimaru and the sound for killing her family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:05 am

approved but....i don't think naruto had a bl lol
Back to top Go down
Samia Naki Inu
Academy Student
Samia Naki Inu

Female
Number of posts : 20
Dating : no one..... of course
Additional Info : if you wanna know anything else just ask me dip wad
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:00 am

Name : Samia Naki Inu
Bloodline : Inu (k-9 minipulation)
Village : Leaf
Back to top Go down
http://momo.forumandco.com/forum.htm
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:19 am

approved
(but think someone has the bloodline so you would need to ask them )
Back to top Go down
Drac
Academy Student
Drac

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:01 pm

Name Drac
Rank Acdamey stundet
Bloodline:Oni
Village:sand

Drac history began long before he was born. It was lenged that the one of the most powerful Demon would fall in love with a human, and have a son. The day came, when the Demon Leader had a son, he knew of the lenegd, but could not kill his only son. Drac's Granfather kept him alive, and taught him, that humans were evil. He never knew what a real human looked like, so the lenegd came true. Drac's Father knew what he had done was wrong, but he had standed with Drac's mother while he was inside her, and being born. The three lived together for a few years. Drac turned three, and his mother was murder infront of him, and his father flew him off, and trained him to fight. He Trained under his father for a few years. After Drac turned 8, His father was murder by two Demons. The reason He was murder was becasue he was trying to save Drac. Drac fled to the human village, were he was beaten up daily, because he looked different. He left the humans, to be with the Demons, but they found out he was onl a half-breed, and hurt him very badly. The Demon Code does not allow killing of simialar race, until they reach the age of 16, which by then, they should be able to fight. After many, almost times being killed, Drac left to train alone, somewhere in the woods. He set up a small, building were he lives. He trained there for many months until he was bothered by a lowly ranked Demon Hunter. This was the first real Deon Hunter, so he had no real, training. He hated all Demons, or anything like them. Drac Fled to a near by village, which was not being used. He was only ten at the time. He built a small building there and made this his new home. He lived there and trained there, for a few more months. He then was later attacked by the Demon Hunter he saw early. They both fought for many hours, but the Demon Hunter won, and took him to the base of the Demon Hunters. They didn't kill him, but they did beat him. They left him there until he was eleven. They left the building unlocked, why they went Demon Hunting. Drac got out as soon as they left, and went back to his own base. He made it harder to eneter his base setting up traps, and he even began training more. At the time all he had was his claws. He was attacked by a human, coming home from a walk. This human held a sword, and used it with great speed and strength. Drac did however beat this Human, but let him live, enchange for his sword. He knew nothing of this weapon, but somehow he knew how to use it, to a limit. He had a Sword fighter in his blood. He trained with it everyday, until he turned 13. At 13 he found himself attacked by many demons. They were getting ready to kill him, in three years. He had many battles against Humans, Demons and Demon Hunters. He then later become a strong ally to many others, but many of them were killed, once he turned 15, by the same two Demons that killed Drac's Father. A month later He found out the his Grandfather, Drake, the leader of the Demons, sent the two Demons to kill his father. He wanted revenage. He began training as much as he could, before he turned 16. He learned how to use his wings to the best of his ablitly, and also wind magic. He did this all on his own, or so he thought. Drac's Father was always watching over him, along with his mother. He then turned 16, and was attacked right at midnight. All the Demons had waited until he was 16, to finally kill them. They did not know, Drac was stronger than ever before, and were beaten. Drac could not kill them for, he had not wanted to kill them. But it would come a time he had to kill them. He then become a know face, in the human world, and a threat at that. Demon Hunters also saw him as a threat, and knew they should have killed him sooner. He turned 17, and still had never killed anyone, but had been attacked many times and almost killed. The Demons were planning. He never really meet anyother half-demon until he was about 18. He didn't stay with him long, and he never got their name. He then finally, had to start killing others. Demons began attacking him nonstop. They had let him live to long. Humans also attacked him, but they also had Demons to fight. Demon Hunters, helped the humans, but had a main group fight Drac. He then set up a Half-Demon base so all Half-Breeds cone to live in somewhat peace, and have a guardian. Drac finally turned 19, and he left for the sand village, to become even stronger.

Last edited by Drac on Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:02 pm

no demons so denied for bl
and you start as a academy student

sort that out then its approved
Back to top Go down
Drac
Academy Student
Drac

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:30 pm

alright I changed it all.
Back to top Go down
kingc4rn4g3
Academy Student
kingc4rn4g3

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:51 am

Name :synyster
Bloodline :hoping kaguya
Village :unknown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration   Character Registration - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Registration
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next