Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marluxia ~the graceful assasin~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marluxia
Academy Student
Marluxia

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Marluxia ~the graceful assasin~ Empty
PostSubject: Marluxia ~the graceful assasin~   Marluxia ~the graceful assasin~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:38 am

Petal Dance (rank Jounin) - Flowers are summoned and are trown at the opponent at high speed able to cut them.

Explosion Petals (rank Jounin) - Being used as a combo with Petal dance red petals are also summoned and as able to explode at the enem without warning.

Dark Revelation (rank Jounin) - 2nd stage from my scythe. It is able to cause eruptions from the ground and create a battlefield in a black hole.

Apocalypse Please (rank Jounin) - 3rd stage from my scythe. causes a bright burst of energy in every direction able to stop incoming attacksand cause explosions with great power

Sing for Absolution (rank academy student) - A flute is summoned. Life is srung back into life and a thick forest is created able to trap the foe into thick vines.

Dust Wind (rank academy student) - A huge gust of wind which gathers sand on objects in the path. The technique can also send dirt into the opponent’s eyes to blind them temporaraly. It can also deflect small objects such as shuriken.

Plant Clone (rank academy student) - plant clone are created and can last longer than other clones with knowledge of my jutsu\'s and my bloodline.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 486
Dating : ...
Additional Info : FUCK U
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia ~the graceful assasin~   Marluxia ~the graceful assasin~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:22 pm

all denied and most exist....
Back to top Go down
Marluxia
Academy Student
Marluxia

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia ~the graceful assasin~   Marluxia ~the graceful assasin~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:41 pm

aw too bad someone accepted them too bad....only one didnt make it and i took it off
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Armadillo Sage
Ventus

Male
Number of posts : 486
Dating : ...
Additional Info : FUCK U
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia ~the graceful assasin~   Marluxia ~the graceful assasin~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:56 pm

awww to bad im the jutsu regi person and im the only one that approves jutsu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia ~the graceful assasin~   Marluxia ~the graceful assasin~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marluxia ~the graceful assasin~
Page 1 of 1