Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NANA STORYTIME!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nautu Kazawa
伝説の三忍,Densetsu no Sannin
Nautu Kazawa

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-08-22

NANA STORYTIME! Empty
PostSubject: NANA STORYTIME!   NANA STORYTIME! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:27 pm

Here's a story! Of 3 legendary Ninja!

This story is by "Kaion" Williams!!

Author Notes: Okay guys, this is mah first FanFic Alright? So be easy! This is a Naruto FanFiction about My team. It takes place during Naruto Post Time Skip Period. And this Fanfiction is first person.

"I'm Sasuaru Sentou!" Today is the day me, Kaika and Naruto become genin. I'm still pretty pissed that I didn't get put on the same team as Naruto. Well, at least I'm on the same team as Kaika. OH!! Maybe I should explain! Naruto and Kaika are my best friends, I knew them since I was about six years old! I'm thirteen now, that's seven years! Anyway, I started my way toward the training grounds. "Hm. Is Kaika already there? I wonder how the Kei guy is, maybe he's nice or just plain angst like that Sas-gay." I thought, I just pouted at the thought that he acted like Sasuke. Sasuke is just a stupid showoff. I arrived at the training feild to see Kaika sitting next a guy with black hair, hyuuga eyes, Black shirt with a long sleeve on the right arm and a short on the left. His left arm was wrapped with bandages and he was wearing gray pants. I walked over and sat down, and..like outta no where, this dude with red hair like Naruto's and yellow eyes appears. "Holy bleep!! Where'd you come from!?" I shouted, "He's our sensei, doofus." the black haired kid said "Oh.." I smiled a goofy smile. "Alright, I'm your sensei, Uzu" Sensei said "Alright, so lets learn a bit of each other by stating our name, age, goal, likes and dislikes, alright? Lets start with you, the kid with blue hair and green eyes." Sensei contiuned. "Alright..' I said "My name is Sasuaru Sentou, I'm thirteen years old, my goal is to be the ultimate ninja,I like Misou soup and Ramen, I dislike sweet paste and smug people. I also like hanging out with my friends Kaika Himiwari and Naruto Uzumaki." I informed. "Okay, Sasuaru. Now you with black hair" Sensei said "Hmph, My name Kei
Hyuuga, I'm thirteen years old. My goal is to surpass my brother Neji and I have no dislikes or likes." Kei said. "Emmmmmmmooooo..." I thought "Alright, now you, girl with the blond hair." Sensei said as he pointed to Kaika, "Okay, My name is Kaika Himiwari and I'm twelve years old. My goal is to become the best konouchi ever! What I like are Rice Balls and Coconut candies and I dislike when people call me little girl." Kaika declared.

"Alright guys, so tommorow I want you guys to meet me back here at 5:00 pm, alright?" Sensei declared. "Alright, sensei!" Me and Kaika said. Kei just answered with an "Hn", Me and Kaika headed someplace away from the training feilds. The emo just sat there while we headed to Ichiraku's. "So Kaika....." I started to say, Just so y'all know Kaika has this thing for me, Just thought I should mention that. "Is he gonna ask me out!? I hope so" Kaika thought as she awaited me to finish my question. Kaika, "You gonna finish that?" I said pointing to her ramen bowl, "No, I'm not...You can have it...." Kaika said depressingly, "Thanks!! You're the best!!" I said before I eradicated the ramen in her bowl. "Alright, Better head home!" I said as I got up of the stool "Me too" She said also. We both headed to houses, awaiting tommorow, the start of our shinobi journey.

I woke up the next day. I did my morning routine which invovled brushing my teeth, combing my hair, taking a shower, and putting on my blue sleeveless shirt, Green cacky pants and my goggles. I then headed out to the training to get a little..well...training done. I put on my goggles and started punching the tree, After a while, I got tired and took a power nap. By the time I woke up from my power nap, It was time to meet sensei. I could already see Kaika and Kei sitting down and Sensei looking around, "Probably for me.." I thought as I headed over to them. "Alright Guys, since we're all here...I shall give you a test my fellow Kakashi gave to his students. The bell test." Sensei said as he pulled to bells from pocket." "I think that is too easy sensei.." I complained, "You guys will start at noon and will have to finish by dark." Sensei contiuned. "And also..you must come at me with the intenton to kill!" Sensei declared. Me, Kei and Kaika were shocked stiff, "The intention to kill!?" Kaika thought. "Is he serious!?" I though, "Begin!!" Sensei shouted! We all dashed off with the intention to kill....
Back to top Go down
http://burningdesire.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Nautu Kazawa
伝説の三忍,Densetsu no Sannin
Nautu Kazawa

Male

NANA STORYTIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NANA STORYTIME!   NANA STORYTIME! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:28 pm

"What the hell!?" Sensei shouted. "I say "BEGIN!!" and they dash off into the flipping woods!" He contiuned. "Alright, Time to do this!!" I thought, "Don't get in my way, no dick, got it?" Kei said and smirked. "What!? No dick!? That came outta no where!!" I thought, "Listen, We need teamwork to do this, aigh-", Before I could finish my sentence, Sensei appeared behind us. "Yo!" He said calmly. Me and Kei scurried away. "Oh crap!" Kei shouted, "Hmm, if I used my.." Kei thought, suddenly started doing handsigns and veins appeared around his eyes. "Byakugan!!" He shouted, "Holy shiznit!" I shouted. "Dude!! I think you should see a doctor." I said, "This is my bloodline limit, the Byakugan." He replied. "Anyway, Let's get those bells!" I said, "Might as well." He replied. Sensei appeared "Well you guys gonna try to get the dam-" before Sensei could finish his sentence, vines, and grass covered Sensei. I noticed Kaika behind him, doing the tiger seal. "Whoa!! That's awesome, Kaika!" I shouted, she blushed and answered "Thanks, Sasu!". While we were talking, Sensei subsituted and Kei ran after Sensei. "Damn!" Me and Kaika said. We split up and ran in random directions. "Where the hell is Sensei!?" I shouted, I stopped, "Well, damn..that just gave out my position!" I thought. I quickly ran to another spot when I bumped into something, I turned to see Sensei towering above me. "Hey, Sasu.." He said as his yellow eyes gleamed.

"C'mon, blondie!" Kei said as he dashed through the forest, "Shut it, Emo!" Kaika shouted. They started panting, "This is tiring..." Kaika said in between breathes. "Move it, Flat chest!" Kei said, Kaika did one of them preppy girl gasp "YOU DOUCHBAG!!" Kaika said as dashed after Kei."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Kei and Kaika stopped, "You heard that, blondie..?" Kei said in shock. "Yeah.." Kaika said, her skin turned pale when she saw a shadow casted over her. "..." Kaika was speechless, "That Shadow..." she turns around and see's Uzu-Sensei. "Hey, Kaika..." He said inbetween giggles. "AHHHHH!" Kaika screamed as she dashed around from Uzu.

Kaika stopped because she was outta breath, "Oh gosh!" Kaika thought. "Where's Kei and Sasu...?" She thought. "Hey Kaika!" Kaika turned, "Who said that!?". "Wait!! Isn't that....."
Back to top Go down
Nautu Kazawa
伝説の三忍,Densetsu no Sannin
Nautu Kazawa

Male

NANA STORYTIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NANA STORYTIME!   NANA STORYTIME! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:28 pm

"Yo, Kaika!" a blond young man wearing a orange jumpsuit ran up to Kaika. "Naruto!?" Kaika shouted, "What the hell are you doing here!?" Kaika exclaimed, "I came to visit you guys!" Naruto said smiling. Kaika punched Naruto, "My Team is in middle of something right now!" Kaika exclaimed, "Kaika, you shouldn't converse with friends during something like this, you should think of this as a mission!" Uzu said. "When did he get here!?" Kaika thought, "Is this your sense-" before Naruto could finish his sentence, he was already being dragged through the forest by Kaika. "You came at a very bad time, Naruto!" Kaika whispered, "Alright, Now you're in this, Naruto. You gotta help us, okay." Kaika contiuned. "But, What am I helping you wit-" before Naruto could finish his sentence, Kaika picked him up and ran off, looking for me. With me, I was running around franticly. "Damnit! What the hell is Kaika and the emo!?" I shouted with anger. I then covered my mouth, "Sensei probably heard that! Damnit!" Sasuaru thought. "HEEEEELLLPPP!! I need an adult!!" I quickly turned around, "That sounded like Naruto..heh, but what's he doing here...?" I thought, "Pfft! Naruto wouldn't be here! I must be going crazy" I said outloud and ran outta the woods. As soon as I rushed outta the woods, much to my dismay, saw Kaika and Naruto tied up, "What the hell!?" I shouted, "Sasu! Go!! Sensei is right behind you!" Kaika shouted, "Huh!?" I quickly turned around, but the next minute he was tied up too. "Smooth, Sasu." Naruto said with a smile, "Shut up!" I said with anger in his tone. "Ugh, its up to the emo..." Kaika said. After Kaika finished her sentence, Me and Kaika's head then drooped, "We're screwed" Kaika thought.

"Damnit!" Kei said as he ran through the woods. "Where are those losers when I need them!?" He contiuned. "C'mon! Kei! Why you running like a sissy!" Sensei said as he followed. "He thinks I'm running..heh!" Kei thought as he ran into a clearing and stopped. "So you stopped running..hm? Sensei said as he stopped, Kei then got in an weird stance. "Que..?" Sensei looked confused, "Two Gates Strike!" Kei said as he appeared infront of sensei and hit him in the temple and hit him in the ribs. "Heh! Here's my chance!" Kei thought as he moved his hand down to where the bells were, The sensei soon jumped back. "Nice try." Sensei said. "HA!" Kei said as he dashed toward Sensei, "GET READY!" Kei said as he lunged as Sensei with furousity in his step.
Back to top Go down

NANA STORYTIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NANA STORYTIME!   NANA STORYTIME! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:33 pm

*falls asleep*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NANA STORYTIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NANA STORYTIME!   NANA STORYTIME! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NANA STORYTIME!
Page 1 of 1