Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roxx teaching her students

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:59 pm

...oh ya that was quick
*keeps running*
Back to top Go down
Lightning Master Sasuke
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Lightning Master Sasuke

Male
Number of posts : 521
Dating : NONE!!!
Additional Info : Owner of Demon Kusanagi/Once live in Konoha to learn Fireball Jutsus and Chidori
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:09 pm

hello roxx can u teach me ice jutsus??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:32 pm

hmmm...i would but i don't know any ice jutsus...
Back to top Go down
Lightning Master Sasuke
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Anbu Black Ops/Dog Sage
Lightning Master Sasuke

Male
Number of posts : 521
Dating : NONE!!!
Additional Info : Owner of Demon Kusanagi/Once live in Konoha to learn Fireball Jutsus and Chidori
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:39 pm

Hmmmm...Can you teach me Healing chakra??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:47 pm

go to the "Healing chakra training grounds" - topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:47 pm

*keeps running*
Back to top Go down
kazuya
Genin
kazuya

Male
Number of posts : 253
Dating : tsuki X3
Additional Info : bloodline earth manip.
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:11 am

*finishs the running* there done...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:44 am

*finishes*
yup
now...a 5 mins break
Back to top Go down
ScourgeSolaris
Genin
ScourgeSolaris

Female
Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:38 pm

*appears* hey Roxx!
Back to top Go down
Faj
Webmaster , Uchiha Clan Leader , Toad Sage and Legendary Uchiha , Hokage
Faj

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Dating : i ish single
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:22 am

*appears behind rox and covers her eyes*
guess who ?
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenx.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:45 am

hey sol!

hm....mark? jk jk
FAJ! lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:37 am

lol yup
*huggles you
hows it going
Back to top Go down
ScourgeSolaris
Genin
ScourgeSolaris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:38 am

ah...hey Roxx-sensei.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:10 am

*hugz back*
soz faj i need to train sol 4 the chuunins
*lets go*

*walks up to sol* ready?
Back to top Go down
ScourgeSolaris
Genin
ScourgeSolaris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:12 am

Yep!
Back to top Go down
Faj
Faj

Male

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:17 am

okay
*walks off*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:20 am

(soz again faj)
*hands u a piece of paper* concentrate ur chakra into that
(i suggest u to choose sand cuz i dunno many genin jutsus of the other elements -didn't thought i'll take students T_T)
Back to top Go down
ScourgeSolaris
Genin
ScourgeSolaris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:24 am

(Sands an element, alwell I'll go with earth since that involves sand)

*focus chakra into paper and it turns to dust*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:27 am

okay so u have earth (i don't think u'll use many jutsus.....but u can b sure u have a higher speed and str8 than the others)
now....*opens bag and takes some scrolls*
Back to top Go down
ScourgeSolaris
Genin
ScourgeSolaris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:28 am

Yay! Jutsu time! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:31 am

lol
but remember...jutsus aren't that important...use ur dagger more...it rly helps a lot

*hands u scrolls*
Sand Village Academy Skills

- Sand Collection Skill [Suna Choushuu no Jutsu]
"Sand" is actually a loose term that can include any small particles that range from dust, to sediment, to any other incredibly small object. Needless to say, this means that, even though in incredibly small deposits, sand can be found anywhere. This jutsu allows one to gather that sand into one spot where it can be better used for other jutsu. As one's skill progresses the amount of sand they can collect and control also increases. In the case of jutsu that originate from a nearby source of sand, those jutsu instead originate from anywhere on the user's body. | Passive | Academy | Allows the user to use jutsu that requires sand that are of their current rank or lower without a nearby source of sand. "Advanced" jutsu of their current rank and jutsu that specifically state that a nearby deposit of sand is needed after the rank limit are exempt from this jutsu. This jutsu does not count towards your one jutsu per post limit.

Genin Jutsu

- Sand sword
Must be in Sand Village
Genin+
User pulls out a sword made of hard sand that can have the effect of a regular sword

- Sand Armor [Suna no Yoroi]
The user creates a thin, although durable, armor of sand around their body by making the sand stick to their skin and clothes and then hardening it. It is not as powerful as the Sand Shield, but the armor can constantly be rebuilt. It uses up large amounts of stamina, and makes the user a lot heavier so they can only keep it on for 4 posts at a time before becoming over heated and exhausted. As the user becomes more experienced (advances in rank), they can use less sand to achieve the effect, as well as become more resistant to the effects of exhaustion. Once the armor is taken off, it takes 4 posts to cool down and recuperate. | Chakra- 10 (Every Post) | Armor's HP- 10 | Genin | The armor's HP is regenerated every post. For every rank above genin, the user may keep the armor on for an addition two posts (so 6 posts at chuunin, 8 at anbu, ect)

- Sand Clone Skill [Suna Bunshin no Jutsu]
Creates clones out of the sand. Uses small amount of chakra and requires the presence of sand to perform. It is fully functional, meaning it can attack and be attacked but it has the appearance of sand so it's useless to use as a distraction. The sand is dispersed when clone is defeated. | Chakra- 8 | Clones has 20 HP and 2 Strength | Genin

- Sand Explosion Skill [Suna Bakuhatsu no Jutsu]
The user must be near a source of sand. Sand is gathered using chakra into a swirling ball that is hurled towards the opponent. Right before impact, the ball explodes into a group of riggid shards that can cut and sting their opponent. | Chakra- 20 | Damage- 30 | Genin | Must be near a deposit of sand

- Sand Rope Skill [Suna Nawa no Jutsu]
Makes a thin rope of sand that the user can propel from a source of sand towards his or her opponent. The rope wraps around the user and tightens itself firmly. The chakra in the rope deteriorates over time, gradually reducing the rope's strength. | Chakra- 35 | Genin | Affect lasts 3 posts. Strength of 3 or more required to break the rope. The strength required to break the rope decreases by 1 every post.

- Sand Shield [Suna Hogo Sochi no Jutsu]
The user slams his hands down on the ground, bringing up a large amount of sand around him into the air to block attacks. The user cannot stray further than five feet away from the shield, otherwise the sand will collapse. The wall will be sustained as long as the user continues to feed chakra into it. | Chakra- 20 (Every Post) | Wall's HP- 60 | Genin | Must be near a large source of sand

- Sand Throwing Stars [Suna Shuriken]
Creates shurikens out of sand. Uses a small amount of chakra and uses sand and hardens it to pose as a shuriken. The sand shuriken may be created from any source of sand and launched to an opponent by the user. The shuriken require a little extra chakra committed to them to be "thrown" if the user does not throw it himself. | Chakra- 6/8 (per shuriken) | Damage- 5 (Per Shuriken) | Genin

- Sand Whip Skill [Sunamuchi no Jutsu]
The user plunges his hand into the sand, then draws out a length of whip made completely out of sand and chakra. It is around the thickness of a child's arm. With the whip, the user can attack his opponent from a short distance, either aiming for a blow that stings the enemy with sand particles, or wraps around a part of their body. If successfully caught, the user can send even more chakra through the whip, its victim to cause more damage. The chakra in the rope deteriorates over time, gradually reducing the rope's strength. | Chakra- 20 | Damage- 10 (Every Post) | Advanced Genin | Affect lasts four posts. Strength of 4 or more needed to break the rope. The strength required is reduced by one every post. Must know Sand Rope Skill

- Sliding Sand Wave [Suberi Suna Nami]
Not a very powerful jutsu in the least, this technique is mainly used to stop oncoming attacks or to psyche out the opponent. The user throws his hand to the side as if calling the sand to follow, it forces the sand on the ground to fly up in front of the user to either attack or defend against oncoming jutsu. This sand is not very strong and will easily be broken down if hit by a powerful jutsu. The sand rises to about the size of a normal human body and will revert back to the ground right after being called upon. | Chakra- 10 | Damage- 3 | Genin | Must have a large source of sand
Back to top Go down
ScourgeSolaris
Genin
ScourgeSolaris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:33 am

Kay! Time for the first jutsu! *focus chakra into ground and slowly turns it into sand.* Hehe. next!

*Gathers chakra and uses it to form sand sword*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:34 am

*jumps in a tree n watches chu*
Back to top Go down
ScourgeSolaris
Genin
ScourgeSolaris

Female

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:37 am

*Does next jutsu and makes sand sheild.* Kay next jutsu...

*makes sand clone then has it desperse*

*forms ball of sand and hand and throws it causing explosion.* Cool....

*Makes sand rope* easy...

*Makes sand sheild*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:38 am

*starts noting something and a notebook*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roxx teaching her students   Roxx teaching her students - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roxx teaching her students
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next