Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

J s trainng

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-08-18

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:21 am

appears stands looks at the sky and the water start to do hand signs closes eyes i feel it the water
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: Re: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:35 am

does back flip in the air water style water dragon jutsu yeah that it
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: Re: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:41 am

lands on a tree does hand signs jumps down hit water style nami sword creates a sword made of hard liquid as hard as cement and undogeable cuts tree with in i like this one
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: Re: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:50 am

tree falls i move back charges at a giant rock does hand signs water style tsunami strike spins rapidly and releases small streams of water (with immense water pressure)a opponnents water is powerful win you use it right
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: Re: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:15 am

the rock goes fluing and is thrown in the air i jump on the rock while it in the air and i look around me i do hand signs
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: Re: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:19 am

water style whril pool shot jutsu focuses chakra and shoots a small wave of chakra sending enemy's flying i send the wave to the ground making a pool
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: Re: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:33 am

j jumps off rock sit on the ground waiting
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: Re: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:43 am

wow am a little man start focusing chakra water comes around me then sand comes around me i get a lot of chakra around me it time for d d j
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: Re: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:47 am

*does hand signs sand dragon jutsu and water dragon jutsu at the same time
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: Re: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:23 am

it crazy * both dragons move in a circle around each other like it about to charge at who ever it see in the way i jump on the back of a tree and points at the tree then the dragons come to destroy it i jump of so i do not get hit i activates my bykuugun i get ready for hand to hand combat * J s trainng MCryewR8
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: Re: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:10 am

ok lets try this here goes runs at the tree does gentle fist hit tree with palms really fast the tree tips back and falls apart ok that was cool let me try something else J s trainng MCryewR8
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: Re: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:15 am

here goes goes to these big rocks and does eight trigrams sixty four palms avanaced gentle fist see chakra holes hit the rocks the rocks break in to little pieces i jump back that was cool J s trainng MCryewR8
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: Re: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:40 pm

ok jumps stands next to two giant rocks focuses chakra does eight trigrams palms heavenly spin rocks spins around me i see my chakra spinning around with me making a round field of chara the rocks go flying the each of them brakes in half the air i stop the spin and look at what i have done there is a round dent in the ground like a giant rock hit the ground man i think i am under standing my power now well time for sand jutsu now J s trainng MCryewR8
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: Re: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:26 pm

does hand signs sand dragon jutsu jumps on the sand dragon rides the sand doing hand signs J s trainng MCryewR8
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: Re: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:29 pm

jumps does hand signs sand net jutsu on the trees they fall i do sand wave jutsu so the tree falls a part J s trainng MCryewR8
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: Re: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:38 pm

jumps on a tree does hand signs desert coffin on trees and rocks the fall apart jumps on a tree does more hand signs J s trainng MCryewR8
Back to top Go down
GaruoTaksuki
Sound Kage
GaruoTaksuki

Male
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-08-20

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: Re: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:48 pm

*appears* Hey Fearless
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: Re: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:00 pm

sup * does hand signs hungry desert jutsu on the earth the pieces of earth is eatin by the sand and i destroys the piece of land and i look at the giaint hole missing from the ground * crazy J s trainng MCryewR8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

J s trainng Empty
PostSubject: Re: J s trainng   J s trainng I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J s trainng
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Generation X :: Fighting :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: