Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The destruction of Moon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elemental Master Eman
Admin/ Master Of Elements/ Elemental Sannin of Leaf/ Lion Sage/ Destroyer of ALL Akatsuki :)
Elemental Master Eman

Male
Number of posts : 1042
Dating : none
Additional Info : I love Peace but i will destroy you if i have too
Registration date : 2008-08-18

The destruction of Moon Empty
PostSubject: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:39 pm

sigh its sad that the village i used to be a part of, will now be the new victim of my most destructive jutsu's. come on bro let this be our final battle as brothers of akatsuki *gets into deadly element style*
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutov3.forumotion.net
Faj
Webmaster , Uchiha Clan Leader , Toad Sage and Legendary Uchiha , Hokage
Faj

Male
Number of posts : 1182
Dating : i ish single
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:40 pm

*follows eman so i find out where moon village is*

*hides from view and watches*
Back to top Go down
https://narutogenx.rpg-board.net
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:40 pm

appears get in sand style looks at bro it did not have to be this way but you could have stay and we could have fought togerther
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Admin/ Master Of Elements/ Elemental Sannin of Leaf/ Lion Sage/ Destroyer of ALL Akatsuki :)
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:55 pm

*smiles softly. my first real smile in a long time* yes bro i could've stayed but that was for me do u see wat this lifestyle has done to me. if i had stayed i would have snapped and killed u in ur sleep. but now that i have left i can think clearly. and u can too all you have to do is leave that dreadful group but if u wont listen to logic then maybe i'll have to force u. *puts on fox anbu mask (ooc: the mask i wear everytime i destroy sumthin)*
Back to top Go down
Light
God of the World / Head Admin

Male
Number of posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:56 pm

*Appears*

Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:57 pm

hao stay out of this this is jay's choice.
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:58 pm

lol k bro if you can do it zips up akatsuki jacket runs at you with knife make sand clones k bro lets do this
Back to top Go down
Light
God of the World / Head Admin

Male
Number of posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:58 pm

Who says I will interfere, moron.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:00 pm

*waits for u to get close enough while makin handsigns discretely behind my back* is there no other way.
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:02 pm

while runningi make hand signs be hind the clones pulling knife out sorry bro if it was anything else i would have been on your side
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:04 pm

*smile kindly* oh well *finishes handsigns* ELEMENTAL STYLE: DIAMOND CHAKRA SPIKE TRAP NO JUTSU *spikes of diamon surround u and ur clones and starts to drain u guys of chakra* well this is the end bro wat do u have to say for urself while i prepare the final jutsu u'll ever see *starts doin handsigns*
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:09 pm

see you in anbu looks at you sand explosion jutsu on the diamond
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:11 pm

*watches as diamond absorb the hit and absorb ur chakra while searching for vital signs. when i find none i smile softly* its best to go out kicking and screamin but u did neither and that make u my true brother. *walks away*
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:14 pm

huh [color=red]looks at you [/color what happens now
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:17 pm

*turns head* hmm seems u came back well i'll end this. good bye bro see ya in the future. faj and hao u guys might wanna head back *gets outside of blast while makin handsigns* ELEMENTAL STYLE: OBLITERATION NO JUTSU *raises hand and a ball of compressed elemental chakra forms in it and i shoot it towards you while forming a strong diamond shield*
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:20 pm

wow k guss this is done this not over dies
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:23 pm

*watches the flash of light as the explosion washes over the shield* when it is over i step out of the shield and look towards where j used to be* i kno its not bro i kno its not.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:55 pm

well time to finish this. moon this is ur final goodbye *does handsigns* (ooc:look i'm going to skip all the typing cuz my fingers hurt right now so i'm just going to the form) ELEMENTAL STYLE: MERGE OF THE ELEMENTAL APOCALYPSE DRAGON OF TIME, AND SPACE, HEAVEN, AND HELL * a huge dragon forms in the sky and snaps to attention as i point at moon village. the dragon takes a sharp dive then there's a bright flash. when the flash is gone moon is no longer there* well that was fun.
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:09 pm

looks from the shadows looks at the village that use to be was not for me but it that past now time to move on The destruction of Moon SasukeANBU
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:11 pm

well my time here is over *vanishes*
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:56 pm

looks at bro leaves you will feel my pain someday bro you will and i hope am there to see itThe destruction of Moon SasukeANBU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The destruction of Moon   The destruction of Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The destruction of Moon
Page 1 of 1