Naruto Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spin off Naruto Rpg forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

J VS ANY ONE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-08-18

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:27 pm

WAITS
Back to top Go down
Shaki
Anbu Black Ops Captain, Uchiha Clan Member
Shaki

Male
Number of posts : 38

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:31 pm

Sits on a tree branch looking at you as the wind brushes against the leaves. My hands lightly rest on the branch as my legs sway over the edge
"Hello J."
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:33 pm

looking up sup you ready
Back to top Go down
Shaki
Shaki

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:35 pm

Yawns a little and slides off the branch. I land on the ground my feet softening the impact. I put my hands in my pockets as I start to relax my muscles and sway side to side slowly
"Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:42 pm

yeah k does hand signs sand collection jutsu jumps on a tree does fire style fire barrage it comes at you with knife in it does sand armor justsu hmm lol hope you ready
Back to top Go down
Shaki
Shaki

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:45 pm

The fire hits me sending me back a few feet. It burns the front of my shirt and a little bit of my skin. I regain my balance and brush off my shirt as you are running at me. I put my hands back in my pockets and look at you. I shake my head slightly.
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:53 pm

no one is runing at you does sand clone jutsu and i jump on another tree does sand explsion jutsu on you while my clones hordes you down i and they explode on you with sand alll over you i do hand signs and does desert coffen on your right arm
Back to top Go down
Shaki
Shaki

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:56 pm

As your clone comes at me you stop paying attention as the sand blocks me from your site. A few seconds later you feel a sharp pain in your back, but find yourself unable to move. There is a senbon placed in the middle of your spine paralizing you untill I take it out.
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:06 pm

lol the clone that was feeling the pain explode on you i am still on the tree the i do hand signs makes sand shield around me then i do hand signs fire style king pyros wrath a gigantic fire ball hit every thing that moves while you think you are hurting me i use sand insantransmisson on you and appear behind you does sand net justsu on you so you can not move and your trap
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Admin/ Master Of Elements/ Elemental Sannin of Leaf/ Lion Sage/ Destroyer of ALL Akatsuki :)
Elemental Master Eman

Male
Number of posts : 1042
Dating : none
Additional Info : I love Peace but i will destroy you if i have too

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:10 pm

*watches with intrest*
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutov3.forumotion.net
Shaki
Shaki

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:12 pm

As I stand in the trap I look at you and shake my head some.
"J......you are sad excuse for an Atauski."
You feel a sharp pain in your spine as you cant move. You see that im still in the trap. There is a shadow clone behind you. The clone made sure he hit the actual you this time.
(You can only move when I take it out)
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:19 pm

what that suppose to mean the sand shield blocks your clone my sand clone destroy your clone i look at you i do fire style burning whisper on you and the burning knocks you out and your face is burned i make another sand sheild to protect me from your clones or any thing else you think you can do to stop me
Back to top Go down
Shaki
Shaki

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:21 pm

As the fire comes at my face I disappear from your site. I sigh slightly as I sit on a tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Judge Master
Lulu

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-08-19

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:32 pm

*Appears under a Sakura tree and forms a handseal and in a poof of smoke there is a picnic basket, table, sheet and music. Sitting down I watch makeing some more chakra restoreing herbal tea*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Admin/ Master Of Elements/ Elemental Sannin of Leaf/ Lion Sage/ Destroyer of ALL Akatsuki :)
Elemental Master Eman

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:33 pm

ok this has gone on long enough *takes out diamond sword and activates akuma sochi souran and flashes thru handsigns* fire style: supernova no jutsu
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:34 pm

ok some one is mad does hand signs does sand armor and sand shield i move back does hand signs does sand dragon awakening justus to come at you make sand dragon skill justsu does a back flip the sand follows me cause of the sand shield i and makes more hand signs for hngry desert the sand comes together like a big sand mouth to eat you up i make sand clones around me to protect me
Back to top Go down
Shaki
Shaki

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:35 pm

You all start to feel the wind get strong as it seems to be coming from one place. Im standing on the ground my hands start to dig into the ground as chakra starts to swirl around my body but its brown instead of blue. My eyes become gold.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Judge Master
Lulu

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-08-19

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:36 pm

*Takes a sip of tea and stares at the chakra as I take out a small device and begain typeing into it* "Ahh, demon chakra, their screwed now. I would help them but I have my own target to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:57 pm

*handsigns* fire style:supernova no jutsu
Back to top Go down
Shaki
Shaki

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:38 pm

My hands grab the ground and pull up then start to punch it at high speeds. As I do that I go further and further down into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:39 pm

*watches with intrest* a wind user eh heh u kno wind is weak against fire eh
Back to top Go down
Shaki
Shaki

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:41 pm

you feel the ground start to crumble you.
Back to top Go down
J fearless
S-Rank
J fearless

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:44 pm

bro i got your back makes sand shiled to protect you and me i make a fire dragon tonedo emerg jutsu then i jump back does hand signs makes sand dragon awakening both dragons are blocking attacks i do a hand seal bit thumb you geting me mad it time to try this out
Back to top Go down
Elemental Master Eman
Elemental Master Eman

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:45 pm

k bro *prepares a trap*
Back to top Go down
Shaki
Shaki

Male

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:46 pm

The ground stops as there is no sound being made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

J VS ANY ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: J VS ANY ONE   J VS ANY ONE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J VS ANY ONE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Generation X :: Fighting :: Battle Arena-
Jump to: